~~~~TWENTY ONE~~~~

"Do you know him?" Michael asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Who is he?" Michael asked.

"He is a friend of mine from school." I replied and in an instant another voice came from the doorway.

"Honey, there is a kid beside our porch." Mr Bell called.

At once I heard the rush of footsteps descending down the stairs and then heading for the door way.

"Oh my God, I am in big trouble." I said as I walked out of the kitchen followed by Michael.

Once we were on the doorway with Mr and Mrs Bells stood beside the both of us as we stared at Arthur who smiled casually.

"Michael, do you know him?" Mr Bell asked.

"He is a friend of mine from school." I spoke before Michael could reply and looking puzzled they studied one another.

"Oh, a friend, did you invite him over?" Mr Bell asked.

"He just turned up here without an invitation, it is a very big surprise to me." I replied sending Arthur a death glare which I was certain he read well and acted up immediately.

"Forgive me Sir and Ma'am for intruding on your property, I just wanted to surprise Nate." He said.

"You may come in." Mrs Bells said and we all stepped aside as Arthur walked into the house.

Me and Michael were turning to head into the kitchen when we were halted.

"Can I have a word with you Nate?" Mrs Bell asked.

"Of course." I replied without any hesitation and the two of us walked passed the staircase towards the back of the house into the library.

Once we were inside, Mrs Bell locked the doors behind us and the two of us moved on to the nearest table.

She wore a serious expression which made my heart beat faster than usual and my breathing became intense as a result.

"Is she mad?,please don't be." I kept on saying to myself as we settled down face to face.

"Does he know?" She asked me calmy.

"Know about what?" I asked.

"About your sexuality?" She replied looking very serious.

"Of course, he does know about that very well." I replied.

"What?" She said as he face beamed with joy at that very moment and I became confused as I inwardly questioned why.

"Yes, do not be too surprised, I was also shocked as well when he did not go violent on me but I felt guilty for not telling him earlier." I said.

"This is very good to hear, do you know what that means?" Mrs Bell asked.

"No, what does that mean?" I asked.

"I am surprised that you cannot see things the way that I do particularly because may be you are still young but my dear, I believe that my eyes have not lied to me when I say that he might have a feeling for you." Mrs Bell said.

"That is crazy and it is literally impossible, he is very straight." I said.

"Even the straight people can change feelings." Mrs Bell asked.

"But surely, he must have girl friends for sure." I said.

"And how many of those do you know or has he ever told you that he has any?" Mrs Bell asked me.