~~~~FOUR~~~~

"Nate, wake up." I heard a very soft voice calling my name that I slowly began to open my eyes.

At first I made out a blurred female figure stationed above my face against a yellow firmament.

The silhoutte became clearer and clearer until I could finally notice that it was non other than Katie.

"Get up already." Katie said as she helped me sit up.

I looked around and noticed that the once crowded beach was now almost nearly empty but still had a few more people.

"How long was I out?" I asked Katie.

"About four hours." Katie replied.

"Oh my God, I really was tired and slept that much." I said as I rubbed my eyes and looked at the wooden sheds on the beach glowing with lamps and some electric bulbs.

"We shall be celebrating Georgie's birthday in the next forty five minutes, I just wanted you to get ready." Katie said.

"Alright, I will join you guys, I need to have a walk around so that I could get rid of all the weekly stress and the sleep as well." I said.

"Sure then, we shall be under the coconut tree shed beside the bar." Katie said as she pointed behind her to the already lit up structure.

"Okay." I said.

"I am going to help them ready the place for Georgie's birthday along with the others." Katie said as she stood up from the ground and started to walk away.

I stood up and walked towards the water, I was barefoot and studying the brightly yellow sky that was indicating the nearness of dusk.

Once I reached the water, I squatted down and cupped some water with my hands to wash my face, feeling all the sleep instantly flee from me and I felt rejuvenated to be active once again.

I stood up and started to walk along the shore slowly, I was keeping a very slow pace and feeling the cool evening breeze sweeping over my face.

This was why I always loved the beach, this kind of feeling always put me at peace with my inner man, kept me at ease with my mind and fully happy even when I was sad.

It was always like magic that there was never a need for me to mind about the world, It was one of the only places I would have sworn solitude felt best.

As I wandered feeling the wet and soft sand beneath my feet accompanied by the very cool tempest and gentle waves of water that struck me, I was bombarded by another thought.

"Georgie's present." I said to myself before I actually stopped in my tracks and changed my course of direction.

I started to walk back towards the main building with a quicker pace than before that it was only a matter of seconds before I was inside.

Once there I wasted no time anf headed straight to the locker room which barely had a single person inside.

It lay there deserted and untidy with tissue on the floor and stray towels on the benches, tooth brushes and empty gel and vaseline cans along with rugs that were soaked and some abandoned clothes as well.

I made my way past all of them and then I walked towards my locker holding my slippers in my left hand and my locker key in my right hand.

I got hold of the key and fixed it into the lock and opened my locker and took out my towel, my shampoo and  my sponge.

I undressed and put my other clothes inside and wrapping the towel around my waist I made it for the showers.

Keen enough to keep time, I quickly showered and in an instant was out walking back towards my locker.