~~~~SIXTY THREE~~~~

"What did you just say?" I angrily asked Conan.

"I am afraid this is our end." Conan replied.

"Look at you." I said to him.

"What?" Conan asked me.

"Can't you see that you sound stupid yourself?" I replied.

"I am being serious." Conan replied.

"Conan, if there is something we can figure it out together." I said as I took hold of Conan's arm.

"There is nothing left for us to understand, can't you perceive it?" Conan angrily yelled at me.

"I am no coward." I said to him.

"But I am." Conan replied.

"You do not know what you are saying." I said to him.

"You do not know a thing or two either." Conan said.

"But I know you, isn't that all that matters the most?" I asked him.

He looked down.

"I am so sorry that I have to do this, it is for our own good." Conan replied.

"This is for your own good, I haven't asked for it in the first place." I replied straight to his face.

"And neither have I but we do not have a choice." Conan said.

"That is what you want to believe yet we both know that there is a choice." I said.

"We are not like other children, we are not like other couples." Conan said.

"We do not have to be like them." I replied above my voice.

"Please understand me." Conan said.

"You try and understand me, Conan, everything that I feel for you is real." I said to him.

"Please stop, do not complicate matters unnecessarily." Conan said.

"Look at me and tell me that all this time we were together, you felt nothing for me." I said to him as I looked at him in the eyes.

He turned his face away most probably from being imtimidated by my gaze.

"I have said look me in the eye." I said in a commanding tone.

"I didn't love you." He immediately replied after turning around to look me in the eye.

At that very moment I felt broken and I could barely breathe or move.

The least I could do was slowly walk backwards and away from Conan.

"No, you must be lying to me, that can not be." I continuosly said.

"I do not love you, I never did." He repeated again coldly.

That statement sent chills down my spine and I did not notice myself starting to tear up at that very moment.

"You monster." I screamed as I sprang up at him.

I hit his chest a couple of times but he condensed the pain and didn't resist the hits at all.

May be he really was right and he didn't feel a thing for me.

With most of my strength exhausted, I later started to fall to the ground beneath his feet.

"Please Conan, you made a promise, you promised that you would never leave me." I said as I bitterly cried.

"I am sorry Nathan and I hope that you can forgive me." Conan said as he looked down at me.