~~~~FIFTY~~~~

I managed to squeeze my way through most of the students that had been gathered there.

Penetrating them almost as fast as I could, I managed to come into the inner most circle.

"Stop." I shouted a couple of times.

They simply couldn't listen most probably because I was quite sure that my yells were veiled by the shouts of the masses.

I was in no mood to compete so I did the very best thing I thought I could.

With every bit of courage I could possibly find, I made my way to the midst of the two.

Struggling I was trying to split them apart.

"Stop." I continued to yell and at that point in time, I could hear the noises of the other students lowering.

One by one I was certain that they were amused by my reaction.

The two antagonistic bodies were not soon to stop and in the midst of the havoc, trying to settle the atmosphere, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek.

It followed a mighty thud that sent my head flying in the opposite direction.

I wasn't sure who had launched it but at that very time, I started to lose my sense of understanding.

A loud groan had escaped from my mouth and that seemed to lower the intensity of the fight.

I could barely hear a thing but I saw most of the students dispersing from the area.

It was at that point that everything suddenly went black.

**********************

The instant I opened my eyes, the very first thought that rushed into my brain was that I had probably been having a bad dream.

I was a little surprised when my eyes studied the plain white ceiling that was stationed above me.

I slowly shifted my eyes from side to side trying to study my environment.

It did really look very familiar but just a little bit polished up.

Studying the thick curtains that surrounded me, I noticed that I was lying in one of those hospital beds.

I knew it that most probably I was in the imfirmary.

I tried to sit up but I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek that I immediately took hold of it.

I was too drawn away that I did not notice when some one walked into my compartment.

"Excuse me Sir." I heard a small voice calling my name.

I turned around to see who it was and I was surprised to see the same nurse that had tended to my bruises a couple of years back.

He hadn't changed that much and I recall his smile still as friendly as it had been back then.

"Mr. Hart, how unexpected to see you back here after a long time." He said.

"Sorry to bother you nurse." I said feeling so much of a burden.

"There is no need for you to apologize, this is my job and also my calling." He replied.

He managed to keep his smile so flashy most probably trying to comfort me.

"Could I know what is wrong with me?" I asked.

"There is nothing much, you just got hit and fainted all of a sudden." He replied.

"So there is nothing to worry about?" I asked.