~~~~TWELVE~~~~

"Excuse me, wake up." I heard a very strange voice call me as I felt a very violent shake.

I opened up my eyes and beheld the male nurse I had seen before I had fallen asleep.

"So you are finally up, I guess you are really a very heavy sleeper." The man said as I recognized the things that surrounded me.

"What is thr time?" I asked the man.

"It is already 7:30 pm." The man replied.

"Shouldn't I be in the dormitory right now?" I asked the man.

"It is Friday and I suggest that with your injuries you should spend the night here under a very careful and watchful eye." The man said.

"Is there any serious injury on me?" I asked.

"Not any that I have discovered but I am not sure the damage was collateral.

You were in a very bad state when you were brought in and I am afraid with the beatings that you received having such as small and delicate body frame like yours you would have died." The man said.

"So it was that bad?" I asked.

"Yes, unfortunately for you, your body cannot handle that small pressure and it is like I said you are too delicate." The nurse repeated.

"Thank you so much for all the help sir." I said.

"You better get up and get to the infirmary cafeteria to have your supper before you take your medicines and I suppose that right now you should ably stand and walk." The nurse said.

"Of course I can." I said as the nurse removed my covers and helped me to my feet.

It was then that I noticed myself dressed in a pair of white hospital pajamas.

"May I ask a question?" I said to the nurse as he led me away.

"Sure you may?" The nurse replied.

"How did I change my clothes?" I asked him.

"Oh, the senior student who brought you here was the one who helped you change." The nurse replied.

"So, am I spending the whole night in the infirmary alone?" I asked.

"No, luckily, you are not my only patient here." The nurse said as we walked and negotiated a corner to another well organised room that had been set with tables, chairs and a food counter.

"Which other patient is here?" I asked the nurse.

"Him." The doctor said pointing at a very familiar body frame and the last person I wanted to see staring at me.

"You better sit together and chat along because you are staying here tonight with him, my house is nearby here and I will keep on checking on you regularly until tomorrow." He added.

"Is he in a serious condition?" I asked somehow concerned.

"Not at all, he is fine, hopefully you will both say good bye tomorrow because no one wants to watch patients on a weekend." The nurse replied.

"Alright then." I replied.

"Hurry up and sit down, I will bring your plates in a short while." The nurse said and waved me off.

I ceasingly walked towards the table which happened to be in the middle of the room and once I had approached it, I hesitantly sat down on the seat opposite Conan's.

He stared at me and the deathly stares were sending chills down the spine, for some reason I was nolonger confident in the shielding of my bangs like before.