~~~~THIRTY FOUR~~~~

It is not every time that one can tell the pleasure that comes from dreaming and it is not ever hour that one gets to dream.

There is so much to dream of in this world, from ravishing in real romance to clinging beside a crush and a childhood love.

Everything in dreams feels so possible, flying and all other things you can name.

From ponies to fairies, dancing on stars to first kisses, is there anything more that we the young could want.

Growing up I was told that very many dreams had a significance to one's life one way or another.

Every man from the rich to the poor, the alright and the destitute had a dream.

The dreams varied depending on what one wanted, what one felt, what one did and what one thought.

But still, amidst all that, every one still has a preference for a dream.

Whatever constitutes a person's dream is drawn from what they go through and some times we might not realise it but we do tend to keep hoping that our dreams might come true.

Early teens stop to dream about candy bars and milk shakes, we start to dream about growing older.

Old enough to be independent, old enough to be free, old enough to fall in love, old enough to feel desperate to taste the sweetness of a relationship.

Mine was a dream of compassion, a dream of romance.

I remember it clearly, epic and natural and among the loveliest of dreams I had ever had in my early teenagehood life.

I was there surrounded by a field of flowers blooming in the early summer sun and resting my head on Conan's chest.

We closely watched the beautiful birds flying by and felt their sweet melodies diffuse in the air as they made their way past a beautiful waterfall.

The water came crushing from up above into a blue pool that was staged down below circumscribed by thick and natural green lawn.

There was no house in sight, no person or wild animal close by but simply the both of us together on the flower covered floor.

Seated under a clear blue sky, feeling the cool tempest howl by.

Oh it was a sweet and splendid paradise, wrapped up in beauty so natural and elegant.

I never wanted our embrace to come to an end and as the wind blew, I closed my eyes to inhale its scent.

It was seconds later that I saw nothing more than absolute darkness resting over my eyes.

Everything started to change and the warmth I had felt turned into a mild cold.

I ceased to sit and felt myself lying down onto something so soft.

That very instant, I could feel my head resting on something warm, I could hear a mild heart beat.

It was calm and free and at that moment I began to feel a warm breath hitting my hair.

I was too weak and comfortable to move but I strained myself.

Once I sat up on my bed, I could see that the entire room was covered in darkness that I moved my hands around to my left where my lamp always stood.

I switched on the lamp that was stationed on the table beside my bed finally and sighed as I tried to study my environment.

At once, the darkness scattered and there was a wan yellow light spread around the place.