~~~~THIRTY SIX~~~~

Going out of his way, all his august unchallenged, I turned my eyes to him for everything I could ever want.

A home, a love, he had it all, a heart like no other crafted out of gold, a spirit so bright nurtured out of love.

Compassion overflowed, emotion rushed, romance filled every bit of the air that surrounded us.

I was perhaps on top of the world once again, with the skies, the moon and the stars as my witnesses I couldn't even stare.

This feeling was becoming too much, I did not want to even try containing it anymore at that time.

It blossomed in our very own limelight, perhaps even the odds were very much in our favour that silent, that quiet, that beautiful night.

I could not take my attention away from him, no never, nor could I spare a second to divert my glance anywhere else.

Conan Brown, very beautiful and rare as his name, he was that one person that made the very best of my december christmas eve night.

Sincerely,
Nathan Hart.

"What was that?" Conan asked me.

"Thank you." I replied loud enough.

"At first, I had no idea it would look this beautiful either." Conan said.

"I know." I said.

"It is actually more beautiful right now." Conan said.

"Why, what makes it more beautiful?" I asked as I turned my head and looked at Conan who stood behind me.

"Well, the fact that I am standing here with you, the fact that I have actually fulfilled your wish.

The fact that I have let you come this far under my aegis to make you see it." Conan replied.

I was so touched by that speech.

"Really?" I asked.

"Very much." Conan replied.

I turned my gaze back to the houses below.

"You know what Conan, you have really been closer than any other person I have ever known." I said.

"And Katie?" Conan asked.

"She is close, close enough to be a sister." I replied.

"Do you mean that I am closer than a dear sibling?" Conan asked me.

I started to fidget with my words, my brain was having a hard time trying to process an answer to that.

"Hmmm?" Conan muttered.

"May be." I replied instantly, certain enough that that was the best closest reply I needed to give.

"Oh, so I guess we are no longer acquaintances like we used to be." Conan said.

"Yes." I affirmed.

"Do you know what makes a place special and significant to someone?" Conan asked.

"Not really." I replied.

"What makes a place special and significant to someone, is the feeling one derives from it.