~~~~TWENTY FOUR~~~~

It was not long until the darkness was lifted and once again the sun rose victorious and towered brightly above the coast.

It was a very magnificent sight, the sunrise was rich in life and the air started to breathe life into everything else.

The melodies that graced the atmosphere, the floral scents, all of them found a very cheery, happy and sweet little teen rising out of bed.

I had never felt all that bliss before in my life for reasons that I had not yet known.

It felt more like a reflex action than an action I could simply control or will anyhow.

I got ready this time around wearing something that was very simple but smart.

It was a grey short sleeved shirt anticipating that it would be a little hot but carried with me a black hooded jumper and a pair of tight jeans.

I crowned it all with a pair of black and white all stars and I felt ready at the moment.

I packed a series of other things like snacks and a pair of sun glasses that I just took for the sake, an umbrella incase it rained and I fixed all those things inside my sling bag.

I had my hair reorganised as it usually was and I wore the straw berry cologne I really liked so much.

I stared at the watch on my hand occassionally and it was already ten minutes to nine when I moved out stealthily.

Mom had already left for work earlier and I had already finished my daily chores.

The majority in the house were still asleep except from the young kids whom I left playing in the back yard and my sister Mae who was cooking.

Once I stepped off our porch, I was on the street in no time and I instantly inhaled in the cool air.

It had never felt more wonderful and I had never felt so eager to meet someone almost as eager as I was to meet Katie or even slightly more.

I stood at the end of the street for a couple of minutes looking back and forth, searching for Conan who said he would come.

From end to end, I could not even see the slightest sign of him until it clocked 9:00am sharp and he had still not yet arrived.

"How can someone call for an appointment and be late?" I said to myself.

I was brought out of my head a short while later when I heard the violent sound of a running engine.

I moved my eyes to my left and I noticed a black motorcycle making its way towards me with a rider fully dressed in black.

I ignored it for a second until I noticed it gradually slowing down and coming to stop right in front of me.

The nearer it was, it looked more familiar and trying to remember where I had seen it I finally stopped when I got the clear picture in mind.

"It could be Kaiden." I thought to myself but noticed that this time around, the attire and the motorcycle were different.

The Rider pulled off his helmet and my questions were answered.

It was that beautiful short and soft looking air as well as those unique brown eyes.

"You are late." I said to him.

"Better late than never." Conan replied with a smile.

"You asked us to meet up, why?" I asked.

"Come with me and I will take you somewhere." Conan replied.

"On that motorbike, where did you steal it from?" I sarcastically asked but wearing a serious expression.