~~~~TWENTY EIGHT~~~~

"It is nothing." I replied trying to sound casual but failing this time around.

"I thought we agreed not to lie to one another." Arthur said.

"Well, yes." I replied.

"Then tell me what happened." He asked.

"I fell." I said.

"Nathan Hart being clumsy, not quite the explanation that is believable." Arthur said.

"Alright then, if you insist." I said and sighed.

Judging by his expression, it was very clear he was not willing to change his mind at all.

"There was a small fight at home and my mom hit me." I said.

"Goodness, I am so sorry." Arthur said as he instantly pulled me into a hug, something that I least expected at the moment.

"Are you alright?" He asked and I could feel the tension of concern in his voice.

"Yes, it was just a minor bruise, nothing much happened, I am still alive." I said.

"Thank heavens you are safe, I am so so sorry." Arthur said.

"There is no need for you to be sorry, I am used to these mood swings of my mom.

I know she gets pretty stressed out but as long as in the end I am free to do as I please, it is alright." I said.

Arthur then pulled apart from me and stared at me while he rested both his hands on my shoulders.

"You are the bravest person I have ever met." Arthur said.

"But I just keep quiet most of the time." I said.

"Not letting others get to you is the bravest thing you can do." Arthur said and he hugged me again.

That was one of the moments I recalled being the very best.

That was why I always felt that Arthur did understand and know me.

He was pretty much evetything Katie was, encouraging and sometimes, I could not stop thinking about his generosity.

I would willingly be his friend for anything but then, I could not imagine seeing him in another light.

I was always unsure of my feelings most of the time but the one time I actually got the opportunity to expressing them, it was very difficult for me to change my mind.

A while later, Arthur took me around the whole house.

I had to admit that he really had a very beautiful and sweet taste when it came to his choices.

The house was very simple but I guessed that for him and a few people to take care of him it was sufficient.

I envied him for his freedom at some point, he would make a call and tell his father he wanted to move out nearer to his aunt and he would get it.

The house isolated a few metres from the main road made him be in the perfect position to get all the peace and quiet he needed.

His solitude would be very amazing, he unlike me would do all tge things he had ever wanted.

He would have nothing to fight over with his siblings and he would additionally have the respect of privacy in every capacity.

He had suprisingly carried a camera of his own and he took pictures of the place to send to his mother.

We had spent a good two hours there and time came when we had to leave.

We got out of the house and walked up to the main road.