~~~~FORTY THREE~~~~

We walked out of the restaurant and the streets were even busier than before.

"Where do we go next?" I asked Conan.

"Why don't you wait and see." He replied.

"Don't you think that it is a littoe too early to go to the carnival?" I asked him.

"Who said we are headed there?" He asked me.

"I just thought." I replied feeling ashamed.

"Well, you thought wrong, first clear your mind." Conan said to me.

"Hmmm." I muttered and looked down at my feet.

I knew that Conan must have sensed the humiliation in my tone.

"No need to feel ashamed, it is just me and I won't laugh at you." Conan assured me.

"It's alright." I replied to him.

After a while walking, we arrived at the carpet gardens.

"You love flowers?" Conan asked me.

"Of course." I replied as I moved closer and stared at the flowers that were stationed below.

They were very beautiful with numerous colours spread on the ground like a rain bow.

"How did you know I love flowers?" I asked Conan as I turned to him.

"I just knew that you must love them." He replied.

"Don't you love them?" I asked him.

I hoped that he too would be quite delighted by the exquisite view of them.

"No." He replied and sent me into shock.

"Really, who doesn't love flowers?" I said and shrugged jokingly expecting him to be making some kind of joke.

"I don't." He replied.

"Seriously?" I asked again for confirmation.

He shook his head in approval.

"Why don't you love flowers?" I asked him curiously as I faced him and looked into his eyes.

"Well just consider the fact that I don't." He replied.

"But you love the brightly coloured nature, its serenity and beauty." I said.

"Just because I love the green does not mean I love the colours." Conan replied.

"Oh." I said sounding a little bit disappointed.

"Don't be disappointed." Conan said to me.

"Are you reading my mind?" I asked him jokingly.

"I know your mind and your heart better than anyone else, no one can understand you like I can." Conan replied.

"Well then, why shouldn't I be, come to think of it you brought me in a place that you do not like." I said unto him.

"Nathan, listen to me, I hate flowers but because of you I am willing to start loving them." Conan replied.

At that very moment I was flabbergasted.

Dumbfounded, every thing so dormant that I couldn't even say a single word.

"That is too much." I thought to myself and turned away the instant I felt myself blushing.

"Are you blushing?" He asked and I could tell he smiled deviously behind my back.

"Get out of my head." I said shyly.