~~~~ELEVEN~~~~

It had been a few weeks past and I had started to even try my level best to avoid Conan the player.

One of the most assuring moments that I ever got to know who he really was was when the weekly mail arrived.

I had received a letter from Katie and was shocked to see that he had received a letter from Lindsay Love with a heart in the O from one of the prominent girls' schools in England.

It was an assurance that he never settled down with anything he heard, however this was not the only reason why.

One of the past days as I sat near his row during the Math lesson of Mr Spencer, I heard them talking about the horrific looking nerd.

He did not express a word before and I was very thankful for that  but once Mr Spencer stepped outside, he did give a comment that did move me and hurt me a little.

"Could he have a girl friend?" One of his friends asked.

"I doubt, who could ever run after him with those looks, they would probably be too scared to date him, he is way too gothic." Conan had replied.

In an instant I could feel tears threatening to run down my cheeks any moment and that gave me every reason I needed to stay away from him.

I started getting out of classroom even during recess and whenever I had a free period, I took refuge in the library.

I was hurt by those words and I barely had the courage to even face Conan at all.

Time came and we went in for the final examination and I had invested most of my time reading along with Arthur.

I helped Arthur with the Arts and he helped me with the Science subjects and academically we developed a symbiotic relationship.

One time, we were in the library and we were reading in the library and were going for a literature examination.

"Arthur, could you watch my stuff for me." I said and then I stood up.

"Where are you going?" he asked before I could leave.

"To the lavatories, I will be back soon and if you need help with something note it down and I will help you when I return." I said.

I swiftly made my way out of the library and then I walked straight to the lavatories that were only around the corner.

I went in straight into an empty stall and helped myself.

As I was done, I heard flushing coming from the nearby stall but I cared less as I flushed my wastes away.

I organised my zipper and fastened my belt before I walked out of the stall.

It was almost simultaneously when the other stall opened and out of it walked the last person that I ever wanted to see on this earth.

It was Conan the player and also the person I had fought so hard to avoid for a month and a few weeks.

I pretended not to have seen him and hurriedly washed my hands so that I could make an exit for the lavatories.

I was nearly overjoyed that I would be free and it would be as if we had not met before and we acted like complete strangers that I felt more comfortable.

As I strode to walk past him, I slipped and it sent my left foot sliding ahead that I accidentally knocked Conan and we both fell down.

"I am so sorry." I said as I immediately stood up and dashed out of the lavatories leaving Conan on the floor but grateful that at least my shirt was not wrinkled at all and my trousers were not wet.