~~~~TWENTY THREE~~~~

It wasn't long and trying to figure out a way was taking ages.

It was already Monday and my mom being busy meant that I had to take with me my insurance card to visit the dentist in town.

The Dental was not far away and on Mae's bicycle which was now officially mine after we came to an agreement where I traded it for ten pounds, it was only about an hour or even slightless less away.

I was very excited that I was going to finally get my braces off much as it was only hours ago when I felt the need.

I did fight to brush my teeth regularly and even floss to keep them clean and at that very moment reality hit me that my labours would reduce, I was so overjoyed.

I was however somehow hurt after I noticed my youmger brother who followed me never knew that I had braces.

The pain came from knowing that even if one awful day they awoke when I was gone, it would only take hours for me to be forgotten.

I was up early but not early enough, knowing my appointment was at 10:00am, I got up at 8:00am and did my usual chores.

I cleaned the compound and mopped half of the upper floor before I settled down for break fast and eventually took a sure.

It was already 8:53am by the time I rode my bicycle towards the central part of town which was always crowded with very many buildings.

It was busy with cars and pedestrians so even if I was going to cycle, I hoped there was not much traffic.

My hopes were high and luckily, the traffic had lowered and so had the number of pedestrians.

I rode past some cars that had been parked until I came to the city hospital's dental which was partly connected to the main hospital building.

Once I parked my bicycle and I was certainly sure I had locked it, I walked through the entrance and came face to face with a few scarce faces inside.

Most of these were kids who appeared to be in third grade and a few were adults who were supposedly parents to these kids.

I moved past them towards the reception where a beautiful thin young woman sat while doimg something on the computer.

"Excuse me ma'am." I called to get her attention which temporarily travelled up to me and went back to the computer.

"Give me a minute please." The woman said as she prepared a set of papers beside the computer while I watched.

She then stood up and faced me with a smile.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you?" She asked.

"I am here for an appointment with Dr Jonathan Engels that is set for 10:00am." I said.

"Alright then, let me check." She said as she bent down on the computer and typed something.

She then moved her mouse and then stopped as she stared at something.

"Alright, you must be Nathan Hart, isn't it?" She asked.

"That is me." I replied and she took a form which she asked me to fill.

Once I was done I handed it over to her.

"Follow me now." She said as she took hold of the paper and slowly led me down a narrow corridor until we approached a small grey door.

"Wait right here." She said as she put the paper in a little slot that was on the door.

Once she was done with her business I supposed, she walked away and left me alone in the corridor.