ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I am very thankful to every one, the support that you have given this book, those who have voted and those who have remembered to follow.

When I started this book, I had the intention of asking every one out there to be a little bit open to every one else in society.

I had the intention of being done with it during pride month but things did not go according to plan.

I am however still grateful for everything and especially the time you have invested in this book.

Finally that this story has come to an end, I think every one we have walked with this way deserves the credit.

Thank you all for the support and especially the person who shared this story and allowed me to give the detail in writing.

I hope that we can continue supporting one another and all those outside there with similar tales of love.

Please, do not let the world choose for you who you are to be.

We are all people who deserve to find love and the best thing is being with someone to share your burdens and joys of life.

Every bit of love there is in your story, cherish it to avoid an awful ending.

For the BL FANS check out some of these ASIAN THAI BL SERIES on my hitlist. Someone asked for it.

1.2gether the series
2.Tharntype the series
3.Theory of love the series
4. Love by Chance the series
5. My Engineer the series
6. Until we meet Again the series
7. 2moons2 the series
8. Why R U the series
9. Bad Romance the series
10. Love Complex the series
11. Reminders the series
12. Waterboyy the series
13. Make it Right the series
14. Together with me the series.
15. Togethet with me the next chapter.
16. My Bromance the series.
17. The Best Twins the series.
18. Lovesick the series.
19. My Tee the series
20. Motorcycle the series