~~~~THIRTY THREE~~~~

A festive season can only feel happiest in the company of those you really love.

Without love, everything is completely lifeless because in this life, nature creates love and love creates us.

Many times I have to worry about tomorrow but I am just so desperate for someone to share with my life's secrets.

I am asking for a favour, I am asking for someone to carry me, guide my footsteps and give me joy in my heart this Christmas.

Sincerely Nathan Hart.

I wrote in my journal that was covered with a red gift wrapper

I can remember the day clearly, it was the night before Christmas eve.

The snow on the streets of Eastbourne was thick and icicles hang from the top of the houses.

I was alone in my room seated quietly while staring outside the window.

I could make out the snow covered roofs in a distance hovering all over the place.

There were bright lights that surrounded the whole neighbourhood hanging in trees and on houses.

There was a mild rush of carols in the air and I could see the small tiny people still loitering around the place below.

It looked so lively and so peaceful and I remember the loud sound of instruments rising from the church that was stationed near by.

It was so breath taking and the chill inside served sufficient enough to keep me calm.

I was lost in thought, locked away from my emotional torture and cherishing the then prevailing solitude.

I heard a pop sound and shifting my gaze I saw traces of water trickling down my window forming a fairly large circular figure.

I looked down at all the people walking by until I caught sight of one crude image of a person looking up at me.

It took me a while trying to study the person and make out who it was until they held there phone right in front of their face.

"Conan." I whispered and moved my lips while he waved.

I heard my phone vibrate and I rushed towards it swiftly.

I picked it up and answered with out reading the caller's name certain that it was Conan.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh Hello Nathan." Conan replied.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to see you." Conan replied.

"I thought that we had agreed on Christmas and Christmas eve?" I said.

"I know that but a little surprise would not hurt at all." Conan replied.

"Do you ever abruptly turn up to see your friends?" I asked.

"Well not most of the time." Conan replied as he smiled at me.

"Alright, now that you are here to see me I suppose you are done." I said.

"Absolutely not, won't you be hospitable enough to at least let me in?" He asked with a grin that looked evil on his face.

"You very well know it that my mother hates visitors." I said to him.

"Sure you once told me but is it not possible for you to sneak me inside?" Conan asked.