~~~~FIFTY SEVEN~~~~

After a while, we got dressed into our clothes and then we had some lunch that Conan had packed.

We took pictures of the food and each other and after a while we started to build sand castles.

Conan later got a stick and then we started writing in the sand interesting phrases.

"CONAN AND NATHAN FOREVER.

CONAN LOVES NATHAN.

BEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD.

WE LOVE MARSHMELLOS.

RIHANNA IS MY FAVORITE POP STAR.

CONAN IS AFRAID OF SCORPIONS.

HE LOVES ME BUT HE IS TOO SHY TO SING IT OUT.

I WONDER WHAT DAY OF THE WEEK TODAY IS." To mention but a few.

It was hilarious and I toom pictures of all the crazy things we had written and also recorded some funny clips.

I recorded Conan sticking his tongue out as he made funny faces.

I went a head to recall him throwing stones over the water to see how far they would go.

I recorded the both of us dancing to some music and it was undeniably a very sweet moment.

A while later, we played hide and seek and then finally we relaxed and sat down in the sand when it was coming to 3:00pm.

"That was so amazing." I told Conan.

"I agree with you on that." He replied exhausted as well.

"I totally forgot that we hadn't been out together alone for a while." I said to him.

"Me too." Conan agreed with me.

"I guess some time away from the bustle of the city and just us is worth a try most of the time." I said.

"I couldn't be more free than I am here." Conan said as he turned and looked at me and eventually looked away.

"Some times, I wish all this would last a little longer." I said to him.

"Same too, I feel so confined by time mostly." Conan replied.

He sighed softly once again.

"Are you tired?" I asked concerned.

"No, just wondering." Conan replied.

"Wondering what?" I asked him.

"What would you do if you had the power to control time?" Conan asked me.

I kept quiet and tried to think of something while Conan seemed to earnestly study my expression while anticipating my answer.

"I would make time fly slower whenever I am with you." I replied.

"Is that it?" Conan asked not contented.

"Well, mainly, I would also make it fly faster so that I see you if we have an appointment." I replied.

"Why?" Conan asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I replied.

"I am really lost some where." Conan said.

"So that I get to spend more time with you." I replied.

Conan's face and mood altogether lit up on hearing what I had spoken.

"What about you?" I asked.

"What about me?" Conan said.

"Yes, what would you do if you had the power to control time?" I asked him.