Mother Janus

Remus: Name stealer Remy_Coffe_Sanders says to me I was in Thomas's Vines first, so I had the name first, Truck you. 

Remus: OKAY you know what-

Virgil: Remus, calm down 

Remus: *inhales* It's fine Remus you're Thomas' creativity 

Remus: ANYWAYS, Janus he also gave you a dare

Janus: Oh goody. What is it?

Remus: It says Janus, i dare ya to pick up Patton and run around the mind scape yelling "This is mine! I am now your mother PEASANTS." to the light sides \ Dark sides.

Remus: *cackles*

Janus: Okay wooow let's have Janus make a total fool out of himself and embarrass himself infront of Patton and the others cause that's always fun!

Virgil: On the brightside you won't be a total embarassment in Patton's eyes

Janus: *sighs* Whatever let's make this quick

All: *sinks down to the light sides*  

Logan: *looks up from reading book* Salutations

Roman: *looks up from TV*

Patton: Janus! Remus! Virgil! The famILY's all here! how are you guys? 

Virgil: Uh we've been good Patton

Patton: That's good. What brings you guys here?

Remus: Well Daddy-O *pushes Janus forward*  JANUS here needed to do something really quick. Isn't that right, Janny?

Janus: *puts head down in embarrassment and mumbles* I hate you so much Remus

Patton: Well what is it?

Janus: *blushing* Well uh I totally don't have to do...

Janus: This! *quickly scoops Patton off his feet and carrying him bridal style*

Patton: *holds on tight to Janus, giggling* Janus!

Janus: *holds Patton close and quickly runs around the living room and kitchen* This is mine! 

Patton: *holding on tight to Janus giggling*

Janus: *runs up and down the stairs still holding Patton* This is mine!

Remus: *cackling on the floor*

Virgil: I can't watch 

Janus: *runs around the living room and kitchen again still holding Patton closely* I am now your mother PEASANTS!!

Logan: Uhhh

Roman: What?

Janus: *puts Patton down gently back on his feet, catching his breath*

Patton: *giggling* I don't know what that was, but thank you Janus that was fun!

Patton: *hugs Janus*

Janus: *hugs back still catching his breath and blushing*  Uh you're welcome

Both: *pull away*

Virgil: *clears throat* Anyways uh we should get going later guys

Patton: *waving* Bye

Remus, Janus and Virgil: *sinks back down*

Remus: *smirking* So Papa was having fun with Mama huh?

Janus: *blushing* Shut up!