Traps

Janus: Virgil

Virgil: *looks up at Janus* Hmm?

Janus: *motions his hand to come over to where he is*

Virgil: *goes to where Janus is*  What's up?

Janus: *whispers in Virgil's ear* Alright so we both have a dare from HeHimSheHerTheyThem and it says Here's a weird dare for Jan and Virge only: set up a trap for Remus and even if he falls for it or not there are going to be two more traps and either way he is gonna fall for it. Idk what this trap is gonna about, but all I know is that Remus' mind is going to break and go blank for a couple of hours ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭.

Virgil: Alright, what should we do?

Janus: *smirks* I don't have an idea

*Time Skip*

Virgil: Remus!

Remus: *appears* Yes~

Janus: Can you do us a favor and not step on the giant X on the floor? 

Remus: *looks at the X*  Knowing your tricks Jan, I'm good

Remus: *walks around the X and steps forward*

Remus:  *trips on a rope and is now in a giant glass dome*

Remus: *gets up and knocks on the glass* Umm

Janus: *smirking* Virgil and I didn't get a dare to set up traps for you. So yeah don't have fun 

Remus: *takes out his morning star and starts hitting it on the glass* Let me out! You know how I get when I'm isolated!

Remus: *stops hitting the glass and looks at Virgil with a pleading look* Scare Bear?

Virgil: Sorry Ree

Remus: *pouts and looks down*

*Time Skip*

Remus: *in the glass dome staring at Virgil on his phone in the distance*

Remus' Brain: Imagine all the fun you would have if Virgil were in here with you~  You should bash your head against the glass until it bleeds!!!  What if you suffocate in here? Do you think the spray deodorants tastes better than the sticks?

Remus: *grabs his head and growls angrily in frustration*

Janus: *smirking*  You don't look frustrated at all Remus. Would you not like some music to calm yourself down and distract you?

Remus: *twitching a little bit* Please!

Janus: *summons an indestructible radio in the dome*

Radio: *starts playing Caramelldansen*

Remus: O_O

Remus: *immediately starts banging on the glass repeatedly* Jan!!!

Janus: *smirks and laughs*

Virgil: *getting worried* Is he gonna be alright?

Janus: *looks to see Remus hitting himself with his morning star*

Janus: *smirks* He'll be fine

Remus: *drags himself against the glass*

*Time Skip*

Remus: *laying on the floor with the most numb expression on his face and mumbling to himself*

Virgil: *looks at Remus* Uhh Jan I think we should let him out now

Janus: Why?

Virgil: *points at Remus* Cause he's been like this for 3 hours

Janus: *looks and sees Remus' state* Alright

Janus: *snaps his fingers, causing the glass dome to disappear*

Virgil: *crouches down next to Remus* Dukey?

Remus: *looks at Virgil with a numb expression and still mumbles to himself*

Virgil: *interwines his fingers with Remus'* It's me, Virgil. You alright?

Remus: ...

Virgil: Juicy 

Remus: ...

Virgil: Moist

Remus: ...

Virgil: Crunchy?

Remus: ...

Virgil: *slightly panicking* Jan he's not snapping out of it

Janus: Maybe we shouldn't take him to his room to see if it affects him

Virgil: Alright *takes Remus to his room and closes it from the outside*

*5 minutes later*

Remus: *slams door open* Did you guys know that Octopuses eat themselves when stressed out!

Janus: Is he back?

Remus: What about my back?

Remus: *turns around* Is there something on my ass?

Virgil: *smiles* Yup definitely Remus