Moceit Self Care And Logince Wedding

Remus: We each got a dare from Queen-Slytherdor

Remus: The first one is for you Jan and it says Janus, I know you're probably really upset at me for my last dare and I deserve that and whatever you most likely just said but are you not taking care of yourself? Cause that's a big no no. I dare you to have a self care day with Patton, a romantic dinner and end the night with a dance under the stars. Hopefully we're good now, if not I'll keep trying and I'm sorry!

Janus: *sighs* You're not forgiven

Janus: I don't apologize for snapping it's just that I hate seeing Patton get hurt or upset cause I don't want to do that to him after losing him after all those years

Janus: And I must admit I haven't really been taking care of myself lately but I'll do just that with Patton so thank you

Remus: Go to him Jan! Go to hiiiiim!

Janus: *smiles and playfully rolls his eyes and sinks down to where Patton is*

Remus: Alright the last one is for me and you Scare Bear and it says Remus! Did you and Virgil enjoy your day together? Yes we did! We had so much fun thank you! I hope so cause we have work to do! Logince wedding! Also no bothering Janus and Patton cause Moceit rights. Anyway you and Virgil need to get Roman to propose and set up a Logince wedding already! Ok? Ok great, have fun!

Virgil: I'm actually surprised that they're the only ones who didn't get married yet

Remus: That's why we're about to change that so "Operation Logince Wedding" is go

Virgil: Alright I'll go to Logan and you go to Roman

Remus: Good idea

Remus and Virgil: *sink down to where Logan and Roman are*

Patton: *working on something and feeling frustrated and stressed out*

Patton: *notices his arm turning green like his frog form and starts to panic* No no no please no!

Janus: *sees Patton* Patton are you okay darling?

Patton: *hears Janus and turns around and quickly hides his arm behind his back* Oh H-Hey Jan how are you?

Janus: *walks to Patton* The real question is how are YOU Patton?

Patton: *still hiding his arm and laughs nervously* Oh I-I'm good just workin' on some stuff no biggie!

Janus: Patton I know you're lying please tell me what's wrong and what you're hiding behind your back

Patton: *sighs and shows him his arm*

Janus: *holds Patton's arm and looks at it and looks at him sympathetically* You've been stressed and overworking yourself haven't you?

Patton: *nods his head ashamed*

Janus: *smiles* Well I know something that can fix that

Patton: Like what?

Janus: *smiling* How would you like to have a self care day with me?

Patton: *gasps and smiles and nods his head* Yes I'd love to!

Janus: *smiles*

*Time Skip*

Remus: Hello brother dearest~

Roman: What do you want Remus?

Remus: Serious question time have you ever thought about marrying Logan?