Snow day

DISCLAIMER: Credit the cover artist Maelwyth on Tumblr! Also apparently scorpions can survive cold temperatures but they don't like the cold so they would hide in warm places, so that gave an idea to write this, also domestic au where Faunus still exist because does it snow in Evernight in the land of darkness???

It was that time of month, snow and more snow, while Arthur doesn't mind it Tyrian absolutely hates the cold. "Tyrian dear you can't make the house hot, even if you do the rest are going to complain all day" Arthur handed him a glass of hot cocoa "I know I know but maybe just a little at least?" Tyrian looks at Arthur as Tyrian takes a sip of hot cocoa "Well maybe but it won't be fair sense you ate all the hot cocoa powder and we had to get more" Arthur pointed out.

But Tyrian didn't regret eating all that hot cocoa powder "Oh drop it already wattsy it was ONE time I was just curious" Tyrian takes another sip of his hot cocoa "One time promise concerns me, I guarantee your going to do it again" Arthur made a point, but at least with marshmallows.

Arthur and Tyrian looked out of the window to see Hazel helping Emerald to dunk a huge snowball on Mercury "Saw that coming" Arthur raised an eyebrow and Tyrian laughs. "Did you tell her to do that?" Arthur smiles at Tyrian "Maybe I did, but if I did she would want advice of how to surprise Mercury like throwing a dunking a huge snowball, and this is coming from an assassin" Tyrian only slightly did his maniac laughter.

"Tyrian you are truly a mad lad, but you are my mad lad" Arthur winked at Tyrian "Will you two stop flirting?" Cinder stood in front of them wearing winter clothes "Oh shut it Cinder, Tyrian is MY boyfriend" Arthur puts his arm around Tyrian as he takes another sip of hot cocoa glaring at Cinder.

"Well luckily I'll be out of here, I'm going to snowball fight with Emerald and Mercury" Cinder smirks as she opens the door and walks out and closes the door "Well that's going to go terribly wrong" Arthur rolled his eyes "Perhaps, well if she doesn't use her maiden powers the point of the game is snow" Tyrian takes a sip of his hot cocoa.

Tyrian lays his head on Arthur's shoulder, they both watch the snowflakes and drinking their hot cocoa and a good amount of flirting, "This snow may not be as bad as I thought" Tyrian spoke out "Oh really? Why?" Arthur asks "Because I'm with you" Tyrian smiles at Arthur, and Arthur smiles back. They continue watching the snow close together.