James Ironwood

DISCLAIMER: Credit the cover artist Maelwyth on Tumblr! This is domestic au again with Faunuses in it-

Tyrian and Arthur was just peacefully walking in the park until Tyrian had to go to a nearby bathroom, Arthur waited sitting on a bench and saw James Ironwood looking at him from the distance recognizing Arthur. Tyrian walked out of the bathroom and Arthur immediately stood up from the bench as Tyrian walked towards to Arthur.

"Don't look but Ironwood is here, and he recognizes me we need to get out of here immediately" Arthur put his hands on Tyrian shoulders "Why is he your ex?" Tyrian asked curious "Oh absolutely not, he's the guy that chose over Pietro's work and not mine and I have half of my aura for a project" Arthur explained.

But shockingly Ironwood walked to Arthur and Tyrian "Arthur, it's been so long sense I have seen you" Ironwood had his arms behind his back "Yes it's been a long time James" Arthur squinted his eyes "And who is this?" Ironwood asked looking at Tyrian "This is my boyfriend Tyrian, unlike if you had a partner" Arthur held Tyrian's hand, but that insult to Ironwood made Tyrian a bit awkward and Ironwood speechless "Well it's been nice meeting you Ironwood but I think we have to go" Tyrian said looking at them both.

"Good idea, but before I go, I do hope Tyrian is happy with you Arthur, you know you can act reckless and sometimes even foolish" Ironwood said walked away making Arthur mad and almost ran at Ironwood punching him in the face but Tyrian stopped him by holding onto him "He's not worth fighting right now wattsy, but if we see him in an alleyway then we can fight" Tyrian giggled and Arthur sighed "Fine, let's just go home" Arthur still hold one of Tyrian's hands, they start walking home.

On the way home Arthur has been thinking about what Ironwood said and it's tiring for him to think about, when Tyrian and Arthur got home Arthur immediately went to his office to clear his thoughts "Goddamn James what gives the bastard the right to say that? Even to me?" Arthur face palmed and then Tyrian walks in "Arthur are you okay?" Tyrian asked walking to Arthur "No I'm not, because of what James said it got into my head and absolutely going to haunt me" Arthur looked at him "Oh wattsy" Tyrian's voice turned soft and he felt sorry for Arthur "Are you happy with me?" Arthur asked "Of course I am, you never cease to amaze me dear and not to mention you are a great big spoon" Tyrian put his arms around Arthur neck and he kisses Arthur cheek.

Arthur sighs "You are always good to me you bastard" Arthur smiled and Tyrian smiled back "Now come on wattsy, Emerald and Mercury want us to join in their game of sorry" Tyrian holds Arthur's hand and they both walk out of the office to join Emerald of Mercury and half of the game they were holding hands and flirting.

Yeah them playing sorry was chaotic, absolutely chaotic immediately because Tyrian and Arthur teamed up in the game and it made Emerald and Mercury absolutely feral and screaming and it was an absolute show for all of the four.