Interrupted

DISCLAIMER: Credit the artist cover Maelwyth on Tumblr, also this is a bit heated and I regret this 900%

Tyrian and Arthur are making out, Tyrian's hands rest on Arthur shoulders and Arthur had this hands on Tyrian hips. Tyrian got to take off Arthur's shirt and Arthur got to unbraid Tyrian's hair. Tyrian's hands moved to Arthur's hair holding onto it and messing it up, luckily Arthur doesn't mind. When they stopped kissing they smirked at each other and right before Arthur was going for Tyrian neck there was a knock on their room door.

Emerald was the one to knock on the door "Mercury is shoving twenty five marshmallows and he is at just ten, come and cheer with us we need the extra support!" Emerald smiled excitedly, Tyrian and Arthur can't deny that, besides Emerald was family to them as well, that is expect for the chaotic shenanigans the rest pull off.

Arthur sighed and Tyrian laughed a bit "Perhaps we should answer that and continue what we were doing" Tyrian smirked kissing Arthur's cheek "Supposedly we will do so, but was by Emerald on what Mercury is doing did you inspire him? " Arthur smirked back putting his shirt back on and walks to the door and opens but all Tyrian would respond was laughter, it was Emerald who knocked.

"Alright fine we'll cheer with you, as long if Cinder isn't being snarky about it" Arthur moved out of the way so Tyrian can come out with him and Tyrian comes out clapping his hands softly "What were you two doing in your room anyway?" Emerald asked as she continues to walk, Arthur and Tyrian looked at each other eyes widen feeling nervous "We were uh," Tyrian needed help on this answer as much as Arthur did as well "We were playing uno, silently" Arthur said being awkward about it "Uh huh right, I'll believe on that" Emerald crossed her arms.

When they arrived they see Mercury just shoving marshmallows in his mouth, Hazel was there to cheer on and Salem was in the background cheering for him silently "Hazel how many marshmallows is he at?" Emerald asked Hazel "Surprisingly nineteen when you were getting Tyrian and Arthut to join" Hazel responded and continued cheering on for Mercury, so does Emerald.

Tyrian and Arthur cheered with them, minutes passed and what feels like an hour Mercury finally did it, he shoved twenty five marshmallows in his house and ate it all and almost passed out "Everyone can go now, you know the champion Mercury Black to be known as being a fool and shoving twenty five marshmallows in his mouth!" Emerald raised her hand with Mercury's hand in victory "I love my kids" Hazel crossed his arms "Hey wait where's Tyrian and Arthur?" Hazel noticed they were gone "They ran off, I saw them" Mercury responded.

Tyrian and Arthur ran off to their room, Arthur closed the door behind them and Tyrian layed on the bed "Shall we continue dear?" Arthur asked Tyrian "I'm so sorry wattsy but I'm tired and ready to sleep anytime" Tyrian felt guilty not being able to have enough energy, but Arthur walks to the bed laying with Tyrian putting his hands on Tyrian's cheeks "It's quite alright, I love you always please acknowledge that, even though you can be chaotic" Arthur smiled kissing Tyrian's forehead and wraps his arms around Tyrian pulling him close and Tyrian smiles delighted by this and lays beneath Arthur being the little spoon.

Soon enough they both drift off to sleep in each other's arms, and outside the room Hazel, Mercury, and Emerald celebrate Mercury's victory.