It's the hair (I couldn't think of a better title)

DISCLAIMER: Credit the cover artist Maelwyth on Tumblr! Also, could Tyrian be the opposite of rapunzel??? Just one in common having long hair??? Hello???

It was a peaceful day, Emerald and Mercury playing video games, Hazel reading, Cinder watching Mercury losing to Emerald, Tyrian chilling on the couch, and Salem at the open window petting a nevermore.

Arthur comes back from the kitchen drinking coffee but all of a sudden Tyrian's hair band snaps and his braided hair falls apart and just being a long hair, by Arthur seeing this he spits out his coffee "TYRIAN?!" Arthur shouted and everyone looked at Tyrian in pure shock, honestly nobody has ever saw Tyrian's hair down.

This makes Mercury loose more at the video game, Hazel almost threw his book from not recognizing Tyrian for a second but he would probably throw the book anyway, Cinder is actually shocked, and Salem ignored continuing petting her nevermore from the window.

"What? Nobody has seen my long hair before other than having it braided?" Tyrian asked them all "NO" Arthur and the others responded, Arthur was nervous and still in shock, you can pin point of how much Arthur could blush right now "You know it's not  shocking I keep changing my outfits, but this? It's absolutely interesting, Tyrian Callows having his braided hair unfolded" Cinded smirked "I can unbraid it whenever I want, it's just my hair brand just suddenly snapped off" Tyrian snapped back at Cinder, Tyrian didn't have the energy to braid it all back and honestly it's fair.

Arthur has no words, it's like looking at a murderous chaotic bastard angel, Tyrian caught Arthur staring "You like it wattsy?" Tyrian purred and smirks at this point Arthur can faint and sleep for weeks dreaming about this specific moment "Absolutely just by looking at you I can finally sleep more" Arthur smiles at Tyrian "Well maybe I just have to have my hair more like this" Tyrian winked at Arthur "Please if you want to I will beg" Arthur pleaded and Tyrian laughed "Then beg" Tyrian responded the most chaotic comment, well one of his most chaotic "Please stop flirting, I'm trying to win a game" Mercury said obviously annoyed.

For the rest of the day Arthur has been fascinated by Tyrian's long hair, when they were going to sleep of course they would cuddle before sleeping, so Arthur did gently played with Tyrian's hair before falling asleep, also yes the hair was all over Arthur's face and it was only slightly annoying to Arthur. From that day luckily Tyrian showed more days with his unbraided hair and Arthur being easily flustered and distracted, it's one of Tyrian's reasons to unbraid his hair.