Give it back!

DISCLAIMER: Credit the cover artist Maelwyth on tumblr! Also they are wearing their pants ya nasties 

Arthur usually is the one who wakes up early but jokes on Arthur, Tyrian wakes up first this time "ohoho don't I have an idea" Tyrian whispered to himself grabbing Arthur jacket and puts it on and walks up the mirror and starts impersonating Arthur.

"Oh look I'm Arthur Watts I hate Cinder so I sass her and I invent stuff, I hate Jacques and Ironwood I have a better mustache you will ever see" Tyrian is honestly accurate impersonating Arthur but until Arthur wakes up.

"Tyrian what are you doing?" Arthur asks rubbing his eyes and see's Tyrian wearing his jacket, without hesitation Tyrian runs out the door. "TYRIAN!" Arthur gets up from their shared bed and runs out the door chasing Tyrian. Emerald and Mercury is just peacefully eating cereal until they see Tyrian running with Arthur's jacket on and Mercury sighs giving Emerald 5 bucks of lien "Thank you" Emerald says taking the money. 

Tyrian run passes Cinder drinking her coffee "You know what this might as well just happen" Cinder takes another sip of her coffee and yet see's Arthur chasing Tyrian "TYRIAN I LOVE YOU BUT GIVE MY JACKET BACK!" Arthur shouted as Tyrian run passes Hazel "WHY DIDN'T YOU GRAB HIM?" Arthur shouted at Hazel "Not my personal business he is your boyfriend" Hazel said as Arthur continued running.

At some point Tyrian stops his tracks and turns around to Arthur and smiles "You win wattsy you can have your jacket back" Tyrian takes off Arthur jacket and Arthur sighs "No no it actually looks good on you, you can wear it for the rest of the day" Arthur kisses Tyrian on the cheek "Just please don't impersonate me" Arthur says "I won't dear wattsy" Tyrian promises.

Jokes on you Tyrian didn't promise, he impersonated Arthur all the way.