Tyrian and Arthur toilet paper Jacques' office

DISCLAIMER: Credit the cover artist Maelwyth on tumblr! Also special guest in this chapter is Whitley Schnee! Bastard who deserves better!

Arthur and Tyrian had plan their romantic date to toilet paper Jacques' office and they got at least ten toilet papers. They sneaked into Atlas thanks to Arthur's reputation in Atlas,they got to the Schnee Household in the halls and Tyrian spins around being excited about their date "Oh wattsy dear I couldn't think of a more romantic date" Tyrian smiles as he catches up to walk next to Arthur and holds his hand "It's the least I can do, I know he hates the faunus so why can't I appreciate my faunus boyfriend?" Arthur smiles at Tyrian.

But suddenly they were stopped by a white haired, skinny, blue eyes, young age boy "Good evening, I wasn't expecting guests?" He said in confusion "Arthur I think I know what to do" Tyrian's tail slides out "Oh gods no Tyrian this is one of Jacques' children, Whitley" Arthur explained, he know what Tyrian was going to do to Whitley and he wouldn't let him.

"Are you here to see my father?" Whitley asked "Well, yes and no we are going to toilet paper his office as a date" Arthur explained "Ah, may I join perhaps my sisters Weiss and Winter would like to hear this, I hate him dearly" Whitley puts his arms behind his back "Oh of course you can join, we both hate him as well" Tyrian laughed and Arthur tosses a toilet paper to Whitley "Right then follow me" Whitley said as he catches the toilet paper.

Arthur and Tyrian followed Whitley to Jacques' office and finally they stopped at a door and Whitley opens it "Let's destroy this office" Tyrian smirked quickly running in throwing toilet paper everywhere and Whitley and Arthur joined throwing toilet paper everywhere. It was absolutely magnificent, they were creating such beauty in one room and when Tyrian and Arthur looked at each other Tyrian wraps his arms around Arthur's neck and Arthur's hands went to Tyrian hips and as they kiss in the background Whitley just non stops throwing toilet paper around "Thank you Arthur" Tyrian smiles at Arthur "Anything for you Tyrian" Arthur smiles st Tyrian and they continue throwing toilet paper around and holding hands.

Finally they were done toilet paper Jacques' office as they walked out the office, obviously happy with themselves and as Tyrian and Arthur were just about to head out Whitley stopped them for a second by "Hey! Same time next week?" Whitely asked hoping for a yes "Oh of course Whitley" Arthur smiled waving goodbye "Goodbye Mr. Watts and his boyfriend I'll won't forget this moment!" Whitley smiled and Tyrian waves goodbye as well.

Once they both left and back at home all they did for the rest of the day was cuddle and flirting, and of course they from now on will never leave out Whitley on pranking Jacques.