In the stars we see

DISCLAIMER: Credit the cover artist Maelwyth on Tumblr! At this point I have no jokes to offer, anyway enjoy the disaster!

Salem has sent Arthur and Tyrian to get information about the relics and to assassinate, of course it won't be much trouble for the two of them but that it if they don't get distracted by their desires. As much as Salem has accepted Arthur and Tyrian being together, she knows how it feels to be in love although she still is strict about putting her desires before their own and they fully understand that.

As they step out of the ship everyone used to get out of the Land of Darkness "Just our luck, it's night" Arthur rolled his eyes "It's not as bad as you think it is dearest doctor" Tyrian chipped in smiling widely "And how do you know love?" Arthur asked looking over at Tyrian "Arthur dear aside from causing chaos and doing as our grace tells us to do, the stars look magnificent" Tyrian raises both of his arms to show the stars "Is it as magnificent as me?" Arthur asked smirking making it as a joke and Tyrian let's out a laugh "Oh of course my dear" Tyrian obviously didn't know it was a joke.

It's only been a few minutes of walking, Arthur notices how the stars shine and how pretty they are to look at and suddenly stopped. Tyrian noticed Arthur hasn't been walking next to him and turns around to see Arthur just sitting "Arthur? What are you doing?" Tyrian asked walking up to him "I'm simply taking a break and admiring the stars" Arthur smirked at Tyrian "Join me" Arthur patted on the grass next to him, as much as Tyrian wanted to continue to make Salem proud of him he decided to join Arthur to watch the stars.

"You know Tyrian, you were right about the stars and frankly I didn't know you could be right about almost anything" Arthur said looking at Tyrian, for a split second he saw stars in Tyrian's golden eyes before Tyrian looked back at him "Arthur I also would honestly don't know if I'm right half of the time" Tyrian said laughing a bit "Well certainly your not wrong about that" Arthur laughed a bit with him, both of them look back to the stars. It was a only matter of time until Tyrian looked to the grass watching the grass flow with the wind and starts having his own thoughts.

Arthur notices this and decides to do something "Tyrian? Are you alright?" Arthur asked with worry shadowing over him "I'm not so sure, are we making Salem proud? Is she even pleased with me?" Tyrian said as his thoughts start to tower over him, with the even thought of Salem being disappointed in Tyrian made Arthur mad. Arthur and Tyrian looked at each other the same time as Arthur puts his hands to cup Tyrian's cheeks "Tyrian Callows, as far as I'm concerned I'm proud of you I don't care for her opinion about me but if it makes you feel discomfort about her opinion on you I will say otherwise and besides while you are absolutely crazy and chaotic those are probably the reasons I love you, I will comfort you the fact that you think she isn't proud of you because know that I am proud of you" Arthur kissed Tyrian's forehead before hugging Tyrian.

Of course Tyrian hugs back, Arthur already knows Tyrian is grateful for what Arthur said and they continue watching the stars. They stayed and look at the stars only for a few more minutes "Well we should get back on track, our grace will be waiting for us my dear" Tyrian said getting up from the grass and Arthur nods in agreement and stands up "Well, shall we my dearest?" Arthur put out his hand offering Tyrian to hold hands with him "Of course wattsy" Tyrian said putting his hand in Arthur's hand. Both of them continue their mission and of course kept each other safe in their battle, so thankfully they returned to the Land of Darkness safe with their completed mission.