Pick up

DISCLAIMER: Credit the cover artist Maelwyth on Tumblr! Also three characters will be included such as Cinder, Neo, and Roman anyway enjoy!

Tyrian went out to get a drink with Roman and Neo, Arthur doesn't doubt Tyrian that he can get home himself. Arthur is in his office doing his own things but his scroll rings seeing it's Roman calling and he answers the phone "Hello? Roman this better not be a trick" Arthur rubbed his eyes but he heard what sounds like a mix of screaming and laughing "What's with Tyrian now?" Arthur could recognize that scream and laughter anywhere.

"Yes, PLEASE pick him up he's absolutely drunk and I'm getting a little scared and worried, not Neo I have no idea what's going on with her head, also I think Neo and Tyrian are going to burn something and bring Cinder" Roman pleaded for Arthur to pick Tyrian up "I'll be there, and you better owe me something for bringing Cinder, of all people" Arthur hangs up the phone and walks out of his office "Cinder get your coat we're going to pick up Tyrian" Arthur looked at Cinder, she got her coat and roll her eyes and they walk out the house.

Now back to Tyrian, Roman, and Neo "The voice in all of our heads know our secrets" Tyrian takes another sip of his drink and Neo nods in agreement with Tyrian "Please stop you're scaring me, and Neo please stop encouraging him" Roman face palms, but all Neo could do is smirk and encourage Tyrian even more.

"I have an idea! If me and Arthur get married our children would be two scorpions their names will be Snippy and Snappy" Tyrian laughs maniacally and Neo thumbs up to Tyrian's idea "Don't do that, just get one child and that would be enough for even them" Roman rubs his head as a headache starts to form. Tyrian twirls around with a drink in his hand and loudly singing as the karaoke machine was going.

Arthur and Cinder just parked outside the bar "What are you going to do?" Cinder smirks "The best I can now come on and play the quiet game" Arthur gets out of the car and Cinder gets out of the car angry. When Arthur and Cinder walked in they see Tyrian just laying on the floor drinking, Neo eating ice cream, and Roman face planting his head onto the table "Since bat wings are just skin stretched between elongated finger bones, bats just fly with the power of jazz!" Tyrian still lays on the floor and tries to not laugh "STOP THAT you shoved so many things in my head, Neo is way to mysterious and pure for this" Roman pointed at Tyrian like he stole something.

"Don't worry we're here to pick up Tyrian" Arthur walked towards Tyrian "Alright come on love" Arthur stood beside Tyrian laying on the ground and Tyrian points at him "Husband, hubby bubby" Tyrian smiles at Arthur and pats his shoulder and Arthur smiles "Love you too Tyrian" Arthur picks up Tyrian from the ground "Yes carry me away my knight in shining armor!" Tyrian laughs.

Finally they were able to get to the car, Cinder gets to sit at the backseat and Tyrian gets front. Arthur starts the car and starts driving "Can we get McDonald's?" Tyrian bounces from his seat obviously still drunk "We can get McDonald's tomorrow honey" Arthur kept his eyes on the road and Tyrian stares mindlessly at the road "An octopus is just a wet spider" Tyrian has no audacity and hesitation saying this and Arthur and Cinder's eyes widen "I'm sorry WHAT" Cinder shouted "Tyrian I truly love you with all my heart and soul, but what the actual hell" Arthur looked at Tyrian then quickly at the road "Aww I love you too wattsy" Tyrian gave a quick kiss on the cheek for Arthur.

Finally they got home and Arthur still had to carry Tyrian "How was the ride?" Hazel asks seeing that they were tired "I'm never going to pick up drunk Tyrian ever again" Cinder walks away from them and into her room "He said way to much" Arthur said and Tyrian is keeps patting Arthur's head for absolutely no reason. Arthur got to their shared room and lays Tyrian on the bed but right before Arthur was going to his office Tyrian immediately cling onto Arthur "No work, just cuddle with me" Tyrian said and Arthur just immediately gives up.

Arthur lays on the bed with Tyrian as he wraps his arms around Tyrian and start cuddling, Tyrian immediately falls asleep on Arthur's chest, Arthur isn't that surprised but he too soon falls asleep.