Amazing news

I want to apologize ahead of time for things are going to read along to there are certain things that kind a repeat especially from other stories such as names and locations so just keep that in mind and I wrote this like two years ago so hope you enjoy

It was beautiful June day in Riverdale. Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones are in the student lounge and they are talking to Archie and Veronica. It was the last week of there high school career. There Graduation was in 4 days on Friday at 12:00. Betty and Jughead were stressed because they haven't received there collage letters. When the school bell rang Betty and Jughead gut up hand in hand and went to the Cooper/Smith/Jones house. When they walked through the door Alice and FP were smiling and sitting on the couch, Betty and Jughead looked at each other confused Betty asked "mom what's going on?" Alice said "have a seat both of you please." Betty and Jughead sat in the chairs across from the couch Alice handed a letter to both Betty and Jughead and they both had a Yale seal on them Jughead and Betty opened the letters at the same time Betty started crying so did Jughead Betty asked Jug why he was crying and Jug said "I got accepted to Yale!" FP stood up hugged Jughead and said "Oh my god First Jones to go to collage!" Jughead asked Betty what about her. Betty put on a sad face and then said "Look for a collage apartment for 2 because I too got in to Yale too." Betty had the biggest smile on her face. Alice stood up and hugged Betty. Betty was crying and then Jug picked her up and kissed her. Betty and Jughead went up stairs, Jughead laid on the bed and watched some TV, mean while Betty was making a list of things she needed to pack for collage. Alice and Fp were in the kitchen FP was sitting at the counter while Alice was making a congratulations cake for Betty and Jug. About an hour later Betty had finished her list and then laid next to Jughead. Jughead asked Betty "What where you doing for an hour?" Betty said "I was making a list of things I need to pack before we go to collage. OMG." "What?" Jughead asked. "We need to tell Archie and Veronica about this." "Okay when do you wanna do that?" Jughead said. Betty texted Veronica asking to meet at pops tonight. Veronica agreed and then she texted Archie, asking to meet her Jug and V at Pops later. Archie agreed. Betty said " I texted Archie and Veronica and they are meeting us at pops at 9:00." " Ok that sounds good." Jug replied. At 8:00 Betty and Jug went down stairs at told Alice and FP they were going out and they walked hand in hand to the 80s themed diner known as pops.