Baby update.

It has been a few weeks since Betty had her one month ultrasound Betty was still sick but it didn't help that betty was having twins again. Betty got up one morning and did her morning routine, when Betty got done in the shower she put on a pair of Jugheads sweats and looked in the mirror she yelled for Jughead and he came within seconds. "What is it the babies? Are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital? Are you-" "JUGGIE! I'm fine the babies are fine, but look." Betty pulled him to the mirror and she turned to the side showing her small baby bump. Jughead smiled and wrapped his arms around her from behind and put his hands on her baby bump. "Jug I'm worried. What if I cant do it this time what if i cant get the babies out." Betty said starting to tear up. "Baby i said this once and ill say it again you are Betty Jones you can do anything. I love you Betts and nothing will ever change that." Jughead gave her a hug and Betty started crying. After Betty calmed down they spent the day with the kids. Betty then asked Jughead if he could get her McDonald's he smiled and got up and kissed her then went to get her her favorite from McDonald's. When Jughead got home Betty finished feeding the babies Jughead brought her her food and she asked "Juggieeeeee, can you change the babies." Jughead smiled and said "Of course my love Ill be right back." Betty got out the food and started eating Jughead came back and gave her Noah and he held Juliet. When they were done eating Betty asked Jughead "Juggie and we cuddle with the kids and watch 'The Notebook'?" Jughead smiled and walked over to Betty and gave her Juliet and got the movie out and turned it on and grabbed Juliet and got comfortable then told Betty "Baby you can get comfortable." Betty scooted back and laid between Jugheads legs and rested her head on his chest Betty had Noah sleeping on her chest and Jughead had Juliet sleeping on his chest. Betty fell asleep so Jughead slowly and quietly got up and grabbed Noah. He took the twins to their room changed them and put them in the cribs then he went downstairs and picked up Betty and brought her to their bedroom Betty was in Jugheads sweats and one of his shirts, so he let her stay in them. Jughead took off his shirt and pants and climbed in bed next to Betty he wrapped his arms around her and comforted her he turned off the lights and soon fell asleep next to the love of his life.