Date Night

Betty was about 5 months now and Noah and Juliet were 9 months Betty was constantly busy with writing articles for collage and Jughead was working on getting a second story published. Jughead woke up one morning and gave Betty breakfast in bed when he got up stairs he said "Baby I have breakfast for you and I called Veronica she is gonna come visit, and tonight is date night so later we are gonna go out and have a night of romance." "Aww Juggie I'm so excited! I can't wait to go out just the 2 of us." Betty smiled and Jughead kissed her. "Veronica will be her at 2 and its 9 so we have a little time with the kids and then we will get ready and go on our date." Jughead said with a smirk, Betty ate her breakfast and she fed and changed the kids they went downstairs and cuddled watching Netflix. It was 2 o'clock and Veronica was let in the house she sat on the couch with Betty and the twins. "So I have a amazing Idea for the gender reveal!" Veronica said all happy. "Okay V but can we have it here?" Betty asked curiously "Of course B!" Veronica knew Betty had Been feeling different and scared because of her mom. Veronica invited all their friends for tomorrows gender reveal. Jughead asked Betty to go with him to the bedroom Betty gave Veronica the twins who were sleeping. Betty and Jughead showered and Betty got in a light pink dress that showed her bump which was big because she is 5 months. Betty walked to the door and Jughead smiled they went to Bettys favorite restaurant and they had a romantic dinner, Betty had mentioned it would have been better with a glass of wine Jughead laughed and didn't have any alcohol because he felt bad that she couldn't have any. When dinner was done it was around 7pm Jughead took Betty to a movie and they watched 'The Last Summer'. When the movie was done Betty was tired Jughead took Betty home and he carried her strait to bed. Veronica was in the nursery and rocking Noah who wouldn't sleep, Jughead took over and Veronica went downstairs to decorate for the gender reveal. When Noah fell asleep Jughead kissed his babies heads and went the his bedroom, Betty was still in her dress so Jughead got out her favorite pjs and changed her into them careful not to wake her up once he changed her he took off his pants and shirt and got in bed spooning her and he kissed her head and fell asleep.