Graduation

Betty was asked by principal Wetherbee to give the speech at graduation Betty was so nervous that it would be bad. Betty said "As the years have passed we have seen each other at there worst and best and no matter where we go from here weather near or far we will always have each other we may forget people and not remember them as we go on but deep down we will know them maybe not by name or appearance but we will know them deep down we will know the person they are so before we run off to collage to fulfill are dreams and get are jobs and maybe never here from each other again lets take this time during part of summer and after this moment lets take time to talk and maybe exchange numbers and maybe try to talk to someone we never talked to. So I will leave you with this, some of us may not like each other some may love one another but no matter how we feel about one another we will always be a Family weather we like it or not. Thank you." Betty stepped back from the mic and everyone stood up clapping. After the speech Betty went to the cafeteria to talk to Archie, Kevin, Cheryl, Veronica, and the serpents who graduated. Jughead walked up behind Betty and turned her around picked her up and kissed her he was so proud of her he filmed the whole speech and he admitted that he cried while listening to her speech. Betty Laughed and was so happy. At 3:45 everyone was called to the football field everyone got lined up then on three they had to throw there graduate caps in the air then they were free to go. When graduation was done the core four went to Pops and then to the Pembroke where Veronica lived with her parents. With them gone to Porto Rico she had the whole place to herself. Veronica made her famous jalapeño Margaritas for everyone and then after they finished Veronica took Archie to her room and Betty and Jug talked about collage then Jughead kissed Betty passionately then it turned into a make-out session Jughead picked up Betty and brought her to the couch Betty took off Jugs shirt and took off hers then both couples had an amazing night but Betty and Jughead were not safe and Betty would learn that in the next week or two.