1 year old!

Betty and Jughead woke up on April 1st and Betty made a cake and Jughead was helping Veronica set up for a small inner circle party. Betty made a cake in the shape of a number one when she was done she went and got the kids dressed Juliet was in a cute purple dress and Noah was in a black onesie with black pants. The kids were starting to walk a little on their own and they had a very good vocabulary. The kids opened their presents and brought them to the playroom and put them on the floor. When they came back they asked "want to see the baby room?" Everybody looked at Betty and Jughead. "They are fast learners they learn a new word everyday and they can say whole sentences. It's kinda creepy." Betty said with a scared look. Everyone laughed and the kids brought them to the new nursery. The room was painted like a sunset sky. And in a cloud form the names Jay and Athena were in black pain. Cheryl said "OMG look at this room its like goals." Toni asked "What are their full names." Jughead said "well the boy is Forsyth Pendleton Jones IV" he said with a roll of the eyes. Everyone laughed and Betty said "and the girl is Athena Veronica Jones." Veronica gasped and hugged Betty and Jughead. Betty said "V Cher Toni we wanted to ask if you will do the honors of being the kids god mothers." The girls squealed and said yes. "Arch Kev Fangs and Sweet-pea we want you to be the kids God Fathers. They all smiled Veronica and Kevin swooned over the thought Archie walked over to Jughead and said "I would be honored bro" and gave him a bro hug. After all the swooning and tears everyone adjourned to the kitchen and sang happy birthday then everyone had a piece of cake. Veronica asked "So B? When are the new ones due?" "Um... May 30th." Betty replied. Juliet asked to watch a movie in the play room Betty said "sure." She took Noah and Juliet to the playroom and put on 'The Suite Life of Zach and Cody' on Disney+. She went to the kitchen and Jughead was doing dishes and Betty sat at the table and asked "Hey V where did Sweet-pea Fangs Toni and Cheryl go?" "Oh they had to hurry back to Riverdale they had Serpent business to do. Something about the ghoulies are back." Veronica informed her. Betty nodded and said "I'm tired I think I'm gonna go to Bed. Jug can you get the kids to bed when you are done?" "Yes I can." Betty gave him and kiss and went to bed once her head hit the pillow she was out cold.