Babies!

It was April 1st Betty was one day overdue. Betty was in the kitchen getting food when she felt water coming down her legs Betty then was in a lot of pain and she screamed. "Betty what's wrong?" Jughead said as he ran to her "the babies are coming." She said. He got her up and he went to the closet and got the hospital bag then he went to the door and brought Betty to the car and he drove to the Hospital. When he got their he grabbed her and helped her inside he went to the desk and said "please help my Fiancé is in Labor." The nurse came and had a gurty brought to her, then Jughead laid betty on the bed and he followed the Nurse to the room. Betty was in pain and Jughead didn't like seeing her this way the doctor came in and gave Betty the epidural and Betty was slightly better she was at 8cm and she was tired. A couple hours later the doctor said "ok ms. Cooper I need you to push for me." Betty pushed 3 times and she said she couldn't do it Jughead looked at Betty and said "yes you can you are Betty Cooper you can do anything." Betty pushed again and the baby boy was crying and then Betty pushed again and her baby girl was born. A few minutes later the doctor gave Betty the boy and Jughead the girl. Jughead was full on crying at this point. A few minutes later the nurse came in and took the babies for a few tests while they were gone betty got well deserved sleep. About 30 minutes later the nurse came in and asked Jughead what their names were for their forms Jughead said "the boy is Noah James Jones and the girl is Juliet Rose Jones." The doctor said "thank you" and left. Noah started to get fussy so Jughead picked him up and started to rock him but he didn't calm down Betty woke up and asked for him Betty then began breastfeeding him when he was done she asked Jughead to burp him while she fed Juliet. Then they put them back in their beds. Betty asked Jug to lay in bed with her he got in bed and cuddled her as they fell asleep. Then a little while later Jughead got up and changed the babies then he went to the cafeteria and got him an Betty a coffee it was 8:00am. When betty woke up she thought Jughead had left her and she cried Jughead walked back in and saw her crying he set the coffees down and he asked her what was wrong.