New home!

Betty woke up and Jughead was moving boxes to the door and a few minutes later their was a knock on the door Jughead let the men in and they started taking boxes to the truck the only thing left in the apartment was there bed, couch, dressers and night stands. They left and returned their keys to the office and then made their way to their new home. Betty saw the huge house and they walked in. Jughead had it get furnished and painted ahead of time then betty started crying. Jughead asked if she liked it. "Like it? I LOVE IT. It's perfect Juggie." Betty kissed him and once everything was in the house and the movers left Jug gave betty a tour there was a room painted half blue and half pink for the twins. There room was painted a pastel pink just like Betty wanted and the other rooms were white for now. Betty loved the house it had 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. After a tour and lunch betty went to the living room and fell asleep Jughead went up to the nursery and set up the crib and changing table he also had a deep blue and pink bucket of pain he took a paint brush and over the crib on the pink side he wrote in cursive 'Juliet Rose' in the dark pink and on the boys side he wrote 'Noah James' then he was done in the nursery he went to the living room and saw betty sleeping. It was 8:00 at night he picked up betty and carried her to their room he got her some comfortable pajamas and changed her into them. He took of his clothes and changed into his pajama pants he then climbed into bed with Betty and he fell asleep.

*the next morning*

Betty woke and she felt so comfortable she saw Jughead wasn't in bed then he came in and he gave betty a plate of pancakes and a cup of coffee. Betty kissed him and she ate her food. Jughead put away the dishes and he went to Bettys Side of the Bed and said I have a surprise for you in the babies room Betty tried to get up but her belly so big she needed help. Jughead helped her and she went with him to the kids room and she saw what he did and she was so happy she turned around grabbed his hand and pulled him to their room Jughead got the idea and went along with it and they had a good first morning in their new house.