Athena and Jays B-day!

Betty woke up to Jughead kissing her head she sat up and he gave her waffles for breakfast with her usual coffee. Jughead went to the kitchen and got 2 bottles of milk ready he then went and got Jay and Athena who were crying, Jughead changed them and then took them to the kitchen and gave them the bottles. Betty walked downstairs and put her dishes in the sink then she went and got Noah and Juliet and they had some waffles. After everyone ate Betty did the dishes and then she took Athena and Juliet upstairs and gave them a bath Betty also got Juliet to use the toilet, and now Juliet knows how to properly use the bathroom but she wears pull-ups and tells Betty when she needs to go and Betty helps her. After Athena and Juliet had their baths Jughead gave Noah and Jay baths and Noah too learned how to use the bathroom properly. At 3pm once everyone was cleaned and dressed Betty and Jughead played with the birthday twins and Noah and Juliet in the playroom. Betty and Jughead tried to get Athena and Jay to walk, they tried but kept falling after a while Betty and Jughead finally got them to take their first steps. Betty and Jughead were so happy Betty gave them gifts and Jughead helped them open them. Athena started crying out of no where and she was shoving her fist in her mouth and soon Jay did the same Betty checked Athenas mouth and noticed she had a tooth coming in, Betty gave Jughead Athena and ran to the kitchen she got a teething toy out of the freezer and ran to the living room and put them in Athena and Jays mouths. A little while later they calmed down Betty went to the kitchen and started dinner, Jughead walked in and hugged her and kissed her neck, Betty plated the food and she called Noah and Juliet to then table. Jughead got Athena and Jay and held their hand and walked them to the table. After dinner Betty put Noah and Juliet to sleep and read them a book. Jughead rocked Jay and Athena to sleep and thought about how much he wouldn't mind having another one, once Jay fell asleep Jughead laid him in his crib and kissed Athena and Jays head and went to his bed room. "Betts I have a question?" Jughead said "Okay Jug whats up." Jughead sat on the bed and said "I'm just wondering do you want more kids?" Betty sat up and looked at him...