5 year time jump.

It is currently August 10th Betty and Jughead are 26 years old and Noah, Jules, Jay and Athena are 7 and they are going to start 3rd grade in September. Paris is 5 and going to start kindergarten in September. Betty and Jughead were happy with their family but Betty and Jug wanna try to get at least 2 more Betty want 2 boys and if possible 1 girl because the boys can fit 2 more boys in their room and 1 more girl in the girls room. Betty and Jug decided to go to Hawaii for their anniversary. They were leaving later today and Cheryl and Toni are watching the kids. Betty and Jug left at 8am and got to Hawaii at 8am Hawaii time so it took 5 hours to get there. They got to a house Jughead had rented then they decided to sleep. They woke up the next morning and went to A-Bay beach. Bett had on a cute pink bikini on and jughead had just plain black swim trunks, Betty and Jughead spent 4 hours at the beach and went back to the house Betty showered then jughead did and it was about 4 o'clock Jughead took Betty to a fancy restaurant and they had a great night when they got back.

*one week later*

Betty got up and got sick she already knew what this meant she got a pregnancy test and took it she waited 3 minutes when she turned it over it was positive Betty screamed with excitement and Jughead ran in the bathroom worried and Betty said "Jug I'm pregnant." Jughead smiled and kissed her passionately. Betty made a appointment at 2 o'clock and it was 9 Betty got the kids up and they went downstairs and had breakfast. Kevin had to talk to betty about an article she wrote Betty answered his question then asked him to watch the kids so her and Jug could go to the doctor, Kevin nodded and Betty and Jughead got ready and left. At the doctors Betty got checked and they could see 3 babies Betty smiled and held jugheads hand. They went home and told Kevin Betty was having triplets Kevin swooned and hugged them and Betty said you can plan the gender reveal in 5 months Kevin smiled and left to start planning because it's Kevin. Betty and Jughead told the kids and they were so happy they all cuddled and watched showes.