At the collage

Betty and Jughead got to their apartment at Yale and Betty looked at her phone and saw angry texts from her mom and about 50 missed calls betty blocked her mom and then she texted Veronica, Archie, Kevin, Cheryl, And Toni. Betty said " Hey guys I'm so sorry for not saying good bye or giving you guys notice but since I'm pregnant and stress is not good for the baby I had to leave so Jug and I left to are Apartment near the collage hope you all can forgive me." Everyone said it was ok and they were happy that Betty was doing something for herself for once. Betty said thank you and was very happy with the choice she made. A few hours later Betty and Jughead where in there apartment and Jug brought in the boxes while betty made a list of things they would need for the apartment. Betty looked at the time it was 2:00 betty asked if Jughead wanted to go furniture shopping Jug smiled and said "sure" Betty and Jug got to a furniture store and got a bed frame and mattress a couch a table some pots and pans and some utensils and a few more things to cook with it was 4:00 and they went home Jughead put the furniture together and then he put everything where betty wanted it Betty was hungry so they went to a diner called Ale's and betty got a burger, Fries and a vanilla milkshake and Jug got the same but he got a chocolate milkshake. When they were done Betty and Jug went home and betty was tired it was around 7:00 Jughead set up his computer with Netflix and betty and jughead watched a show called 'Stranger things'. Betty and Jughead laid together and fell asleep while in each-others warm embrace.

*The next day*

Betty and Jughead woke up and went to shower and get dressed then they went to get some groceries. When they went back to the apartment Betty made breakfast and plated the food Betty didn't feel well and wanted to stay in bed. Betty stood up and went to their bed and Jughead fallowed behind her and laid with her while she rested a few hours later it was 1:30 and Betty woke up and Jug asked if she was ok betty said yes and she kissed him passionately. Then Betty and Jug went to the hospital to give them the transfer papers and make a 3 month appointment for the baby.