Pics and signing.

Betty woke up to the alarm going off she got Jughead up and they went and showered then Betty fed they kids and packed some snacks for Noah Juliet and Jughead of course. It was currently 5:30 Betty got the kids dressed herself and Jughead got dressed and prepared himself for his reading, he read over the chapter to help him. At 6 o'clock everyone was ready Jughead got security to protect the kids and Betty. The signing was next door so they just had to walk a few steps, Paparazzi was everywhere Jughead was carrying Athena in her carrier with a blanket over it to hide her and he also had Juliet, Betty had the boys the same way. Once they got inside they went to the back room and got pictures. Betty stood next to Jughead and he had his arm wrapped around her waist and Betty was holding Jay and Jughead had Athena in the other arm. Noah and Juliet stood in front of Betty and Jughead. After they got a few pictures Betty and Jughead picked the best one to have printed. It was seven o'clock and people started lining up Betty the twins stroller and Jay and Juliet were asleep. Noah wanted to play so he sat in a gated area protected by security playing with his toys. Athena couldn't sleep so Betty held her Jughead had a set up at a table. He had books on shelf's for people who wanted to buy a copy for them or a friend, and 2 chairs one of Betty and one for him. At 7:30 Jughead started signing books and pictures, Betty signed pictures when asked. Noah came running to Betty and said he was tired Betty put him in the stroller and he fell asleep Betty picked up his toys and put them next to the stroller. at 9:00 Jughead had to read a chapter Before he started he introduced his family, "Before I start I wanna introduce my family starting with my younger ones..." Betty gave him Jay and Athena. "This is Athena the youngest...and this is Jay they are the younger twins... and Juliet and Noah" they ran on stage and hugged him then went to Betty. "and I am very happy to announce my wife Betty Jones." Everyone clapped. Jughead and Betty kissed and then Betty went to be with the kids, Jughead started reading and people had asked questions. it was about 12:00 Betty had finished feeding Athena and Jay. Once Jughead was done He got a taxi and Betty and Jughead went to the Hard Rock Cafe and had Lunch with the kids. Betty and Jughead had Burgers and fries and Juliet and Noah had chicken and fries.