Hospital!!!

It has been 2 weeks since Betty and Jughead had got back from NYC. Betty was stressed because Juliet had been trowing up for about a day, Jughead was busy working on his new book. Betty ran to Jughead and said "I need you to get Jay and Athena in the car we need to go!" "Why!? What's wrong!?" Jughead said standing up fast. "Juliet has been throwing up and she just passed out." Betty was crying Jughead grabbed her shoulders and say "It will be ok." Betty nodded. Jughead ran and got the babies and Noah Betty grabbed Juliet and her favorite blanket, and ran to the car as Jughead drove to the hospital. When they got their Betty told Jughead to stay with the kids for a minute Jughead nodded and Betty ran inside. "Help someone help me!" A doctor came and said "bring me a Gurnny!" Betty set her on the Bed and said "She has been throwing up for 2 days strait and she passed out. I'm Betty Jones and this is my daughter Juliet Jones." "Okay Mrs. Jones we will get her better." The doctor ran to the room and Betty was told to wait in the waiting room. Betty texted Jughead and said "she's getting examined right now I cant be with her. Why don't you get Noah and yourself some McDonald's and then when you get back Ill feed Jay and Athena." Jughead responded with "Okay if you need anything or hear anything let me know." Jughead went and got Noah a happy meal and Betty her favorite with a vanilla milkshake and he got the same with a chocolate milkshake, When he got back he brought the kids and food to Betty and they went to the cafeteria to eat. The doctor came in and said "Mrs. Jones and Mr. Jones I presume... um your daughter just has the flu were gonna monitor her tonight and she should be able to go home tomorrow." Betty sighed with relief and Jughead thanked the doctor, then they got the kids and went to Juliets room. Betty and Jughead sat on the couch in the room and Betty cried on Jugheads shoulder. "God Jug, I feel so bad I feel like I'm not a good mother-" "Betty don't. Don't say that you are a great mother and this is one of the challenges as parents we have to face Juliet will be fine." Betty nodded and kissed Jughead. Betty couldn't sleep so she stayed up and took care of the kids. Juliet woke up and said "Mommy? Daddy?" Betty went to her and said "Hi Jules. I'm glad you ok daddy is sleeping and we can go home in the morning." Juliet nodded and went back to sleep.