Drama with FP.

Betty texted Veronica telling her they were almost at the Pembroke. Veronica said "hey B I'm not their I was having trouble at 'La Bonne Nuit' but Smithers will let you In." Betty told Jughead and they went to the Pembroke and set everything down and get everything ready in the guest room. After Betty and Jughead finished setting up in the guest room Betty and Jughead got the kids in the car and they went to the Jones house. Once Betty and Jughead got their the kids were asleep, Betty looked around with a worried look "Betts what's wrong?" "Look at the garbage it's over filled... maybe you should check on your dad." Jughead nodded and got out he went to the door and no one answered Jughead opened the door because it was unlocked, as he opened the door Jughead heard glass rolling around and Jug was hit with a heavy smell of Alcohol Jughead looked at the car shook his head and walked in closing the door behind him, as he looked around he heard someone coming up the stairs from the basement Jughead turned around and FP said "Jug what are you doing her did Betty leave you like Alice left me? Well that's ok you deserve better than her and it's good she's gone." "Dad! She's outside in the car we came to surprise you with the kids but you are super drunk I don't need this..." Jughead yelled at him as he opened the door he looked at his dad disappointed and said "...I thought you changed, clearly I was wrong." Jughead walked out slamming the door and he got in the car and drove away. "Jug while we're re here let's go to pops and see Veronica." Betty said Jughead nodded and they went to pops." When Betty and Jughead got to pops they got the kids and walked in Veronica walked over and said "Betty, Jughead and little Jones'" Betty giggled and smiled they got hugs and Betty and Jughead got in a booth Veronica brought over 2 booster seats for Noah and Juliet then Athena and Jay sat in Betty and Jugs lap. "Betty I need to tell you something about earlier but when the kids are asleep." Jughead whispered in Bettys ear and she nodded Veronica brought over all the food and they all enjoyed. After they finished Veronica walked over and said "B and Jughead Archie is coming over later and will have a little adult time." Betty smiled and she took Jules and Athena to the bathroom to wash their hand and Jughead did the same with the boys, after everyone was cleaned up Betty and Jughead got the kids in the car and left.