Discharge

Jughead woke up and saw Betty feeding the babies once she was done Jughead got up and changed the babies while Betty got changed. A nurse came in and gave Jughead the discharge papers he filled them out and put the babies in the carriers. Betty and Jughead had bought a van so all the kids could fit. Jughead got the new borns in the house and brought them to the nursery Betty made sure Noah and Juliet got in the house. Noah and Juliet ran to the playroom and Jughead took Jay and Athena to the nursery. Betty walked in to Jughead rocking Athena and admiring her. "Juggie? I'm gonna take a nap there are some bottles in the fridge and Jules and Noah are in the playroom." Jughead smiled and stood up and kissed her he put Athena in the crib and then rocked Jay. It was currently 5pm and Betty woke up and she walked down stairs and she saw both set of twins in there swings and Jughead in his office on his computer. Betty decided to order pizza for them Betty called and ordered a pepperoni Pizza, after she ordered she went to Jugheads office and told him she ordered Pizza Jughead nodded and smiled. Noah started getting fussy Betty got 2 bottles and gave one to Juliet and one to Noah then she breastfed Athena and Jay. At 5:15 the pizza was delivered and Betty and Jughead sat at the table and ate their dinner and they talked about Jugheads book. "I have a chance to do a book signing in NYC. And I was hoping we could go and have a night in NYC and I can do my book signing." Betty smiled and said "Jug I'm so proud of you and I think it would be good for me to leave the house." Jughead smiled and said "So the signing is June 20th and I was thinking we can leave June 17th and stay in a hotel till the 23rd." Betty nodded and then they heard a scream Betty ran to the living room and Noah was hitting Juliet. "Noah!!!" Jughead yelled and grabbed him, Betty grabbed Jules and asked what was going on. "Juliet has my stuffed animal!" Noah yelled. "I thought it was mine. I'm sorry." Juliet had a small scratch on her arm Betty took her to clean it and bandage it. Jughead sat Noah on the couch and told him how to solve the problem next time and to not hit his siblings Noah was in and Betty returned with Noah Noah ran to Juliet and hugged her and apologized for hitting her Juliet hugged him and forgave him. Betty took the newborns to bed and Jughead did with Jules and Noah once they were asleep Betty and Jug went to bed.