The visit

Betty and Jughead went to the Cooper/Jones/Smith house to tell them the news. They went mainly to see FP because Alice would not be happy. When they arrived FP opened the door and said "Hey guys! Alice isn't here she went to work." "I have a restraining order against my mom so I'm relived." Betty said feeling a wave of relief. Betty and Jughead enters the house hugging FP. "FP me and Jug have some news to share with you and I am hoping you wont tell my mom?" FP said "Yeah of course. Is it about the baby?" "Dad lets have a seat."Jughead said. FP sat down and Betty and Jughead sat as well. Betty was nervous and said "M-me and J-Jug are having Tw-twins." Betty said turning away. FP said "really? Wow I'm so happy for you, and Betty you will be an amazing mother." FP stood up and hugged Betty and hugged Jughead. Betty and Jug hugged and Betty felt dizzy she sat down and asked Jug to get her some water when he was gone Betty took it upon herself to tell FP about the Baby shower. "FP I wanna tell you tomorrow at the Pembroke we are having a gender reveal party and I would love to have you their." FP nodded and smiled. Jughead came back with water and kissed her head. FP said "Are you coming over Christmas Day?" Jughead responded with "Maybe depends on how Betty feels, and if Alice will allow it but we might just stay with Veronica." "But if you would like you can come and stay at the Pembroke for Christmas." Betty jumped in "Dad can speak to you outside?" FP nodded and they went outside Betty just stayed on the couch and look at her phone. "I want you to come to the Pembroke on Christmas Day because Alice will definitely like kill us." "Boy what's going on?" "Jughead said "I don't have it but I have a ring I'm gonna purpose to Betty on Christmas." FP was surprised and so happy. They walked back inside and Betty was sleeping Jughead lightly shook her awake and they said bye to FP and went back to the Pembroke they walked in and Veronica said "B you and Jughead go to bed and you cant leave the room till 12am tomorrow if you need anything during the night you are to call and text me." Betty didn't question her and she grabbed Jugs hand and went to bed. Betty knew Veronica was probably setting up for the baby shower. Jughead left the room to talk to Veronica and told her not to tell Alice. Veronica agreed and Jug went back to bed and spooned Betty.