If you want.

Jughead saw Betty running at him crying and he held her lovingly and said "Betty what's wrong?" "Veronica said we shouldn't have more kids... why does she think she has the right to say that." Jughead held her and Veronica walked in Jughead let go of Betty and walked to the hallway practically dragging Veronica with him. "Veronica I'm taking care of this. You don't have the right to say we don't get to have more kids and I want you gone by morning and I will make sure Betty knows about this talk and I will try to convince her to text you later." Betty heard what Jughead said and when he walked back in Betty hugged him and said "Juggie...Thank you for doing that, I wouldn't have had the heart to say that." Jughead kissed Betty and they put the kids back to bed. Jughead and Betty walked to the kitchen and everyone was gone Jughead checked the rooms and Kevin and fangs had a do not disturb sign on the door, so her went to Sweet-Peas room and he was asleep, He knocked on Veronica and Archies door and Archie said "were leaving in the morning." Jughead nodded and went to his room Betty checked cheryl and tonis room and saw that they were sleeping so she went to her bed. Jughead was laying in bed watching Netflix and Betty changed and got in bed next to him and laid her head on his chest. "Jug I wanna talk about the kids." Betty said softly "okay. What's Up?" Jughead said. Betty sighed and said "Well I think we should get Noah and Juliet like toddler beds their getting pretty big." "I agree." Jughead retorted. "Do you agree with Veronica...that we shouldn't have anymore kids?" Betty asked tearing up. Jughead sat up and looked at her and said "Betty Jones. What have I told you a million time...that I will give you as many kids as you want... and my mind has not changed." Betty cried and hugged him. Jughead held her and kissed her head and then they fell asleep in each-others arms. Betty woke up in the middle of the night and had a dream that she was pregnant again and Jughead left her. Betty sat up and Jughead woke up and looked at her and she laid down and cuddled close to him and said "Juggie... please don't ever leave me I cant be a single mom." "Betty I wont let that happen and I would move heaven and earth to be with you." Betty and Jughead kissed and went back to sleep and Betty didn't wake till morning.