3rd ultrasound

Betty and Jug had a 12:00 appointment at the doctors for the baby. Betty woke up at 9:00 feeling sick she got up and ran to the bathroom Jughead woke up and felt around the bed and realized Betty was not their he heard crying and ran to the bathroom and helped Betty when she was done emptying her stomach she felt weak and Jug helped her up an helped her shower and get dressed then he helped her to the car and they went to the hospital that had there papers Jug helped her in and went to the desk and asked if they could help she was very weak a doctor brought out a wheelchair and Betty sat down and held Jugheads hand he kissed her head and the doctor asked what was happening Jughead said "well Betty is 3 months pregnant and she has been very sick lately and today she threw up more than she has this whole pregnancy and she feels very weak. Also today is supposed to be our 3 month ultrasound." "Ok lets get you to a room and take a few tests." The doctor said. "Can Jughead come with me?" Betty asked "of course" the doctor said looking Jughead up and down. "Excuse me. What is your name?" Betty said mad. "I'm doctor Lisa." She snapped back giving betty a nasty look. Betty stood up and grabbed Jughead and they headed too the car betty started to fall Jughead picked her up bridal style and demanded a new doctor Betty got a doctor named Doctor Chan He was very nice and he found out betty was very dehydrated so they gave her water and checked on the baby and said they cant tell the gender till the 5th month so they have to wait. Betty and jughead looked at each other and smiled. The doctor played the hart beat and said that the baby was health and can start kicking soon so it was all good and they got pictures and left when they were headed home Betty fell asleep Jughead woke her up when they got to the Apartment betty slowly woke up and got out of the car and kissed him when they walked up to the door a woman yelled "Elizabeth!" Betty and jug turned around and saw Alice. Betty and Jug ran inside and called the police when they arrived Alice was hauled away. Betty had to give a statement to the police because Alice said Betty was kidnapped by Jughead to the local police. And Jughead was arrested.