Security system.

They next day Betty stayed in bed she had been annoyed that she had been really sick the past couple of weeks due to being pregnant. Jughead took care of her whenever he had time because he had work to do because his book was getting published In 2 weeks. Today Jugheads #1 priority was having the security company come and set up a security system and have a gate with a code put up around the house. Betty decided to get up at around 2:00 she went to the nursery and she noticed the kids weren't there she went downstairs and looked in the living room and they weren't there, she went outside and asked Jughead where they were. Jughead said "They are in the play room." Betty forgot they had a play room for the kids so she went in their and they were playing with their stuffed animals Betty looked at them and when they noticed her they said "Mama!" Betty got on her knees and hugged them. Jughead came inside around 6:00 he watched them set-up the gate and security system. He walked in and saw Betty playing with the kids, they were 5 months old and they were fast learners they were fast crawlers and they could say mama and dada. Betty went to the kitchen and started cooking dinner she had her 1 month appointment in a week and she was excited to see the little baby. Betty heard a ring through the house Jughead got on his phone and saw it was his dad he let him in and then closed and locked the gate. FP walked in and asked "Jughead! What the heck is going on?" Betty grabbed her head and drank some water. "Dad please be quieter Betty had a bad headache." Jughead shot back. "Oh I'm sorry betty." FP hugged Betty and kissed her head. "Anyways dad... Alice came here and we called the police and she was arrested again. Betty was scared so we put in a security system so she felt safe." Jughead informed him. FP shook his head and gave a smile Betty felt weak she tried to get up but started to fall Jughead grabbed her and carried her to the bedroom and gave her water about an hour later Betty woke up and Jughead brought her dinner Betty ate and then Jughead did the dishes when he walked up stairs he saw Betty twirling her hair and that meant she was stressed. Jughead went to the bathroom and drew her a bath and put in a Rose scented bath bomb. He grabbed Betty and brought her to bath room they got in the bath and rested and Betty relaxed in the arms of the love of her life.