Why why why??

It was the middle of the night and Betty jumped to a loud knock on the door she woke up Jughead and he heard another loud knock he got worried and then went to check the door. "It's about time you answered the door BOY!" FP yelled. Betty got the babies because FP was loud Betty handed Jughead Noah and said "FP what are you doing here?" "I was at the wyrm and saw the news... Betty your mom got released from prison. As soon as I heard I got on my bike and drove all the way here to Connecticut." Betty was speechless she handed FP Juliet and she fell to the ground crying Jughead got on his knees and helped her feel comforted. Betty was struggling to breath and Jughead took about an hour to calm her down. "W-what i-if she c-comes after the babies j-Juggie?" Betty said chocking on tears. "Baby I wont let that happen ok I wont let her near you I will go with you everywhere and I will ask if the publisher can meet here. Okay?" Jughead said reassuringly. Betty gave him a look and looked at FP Jughead knew what she meant he helped her up then looked at FP. "Dad will you come with us to the living room?" Jughead asked. FP agreed and Jughead picked up Noah and they all adjourned to the living room. "So Dad me and Betty have some news to share." Jughead said happily. "What is it?" FP asked with a small chuckle. "Betty is pregnant... again." FP stood up and hugged them and he was so happy Betty asked "FP its been a while I'm gonna put the kids back to bed please feel free to spend the night in the guest room." Betty said with a smile she took the kids and while they were up she fed them and kissed their heads then she went to her bedroom she heard FP walk by the door and she saw Jughead walk in he got in bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her then kissed her head and fell asleep. Betty was worried she kept thinking what if my mom comes after me. Betty started to calm down and she slowly fell asleep. An few hours later Jughead woke up to Betty screaming in her sleep he woke her up and he knew it had something to do with her mother. Betty told Jughead "I had a nightmare my mom took the kids and shot you and blamed you for the "mistakes" I made in my life. She said the kids and marriage were a mistake... But I don't think that I love you and the kids and were gonna have another one." "Baby, I promise she wont come near you or the kids and you won't be left alone." Then they kissed.