Wedding day!!

Betty woke up and she was in a hotel room with Juliet, Veronica, Toni and Cheryl. She got up and she sat in a directors chair and Cheryl did her make up and Veronica did her hair. Betty looked in the Mirror and cried. Meanwhile Jughead was in another room and he was with FP, Archie, Noah, Fangs and Sweet-pea. Jughead did his hear nice and he put on his suit and he got Noah in his suit as well. The wedding was in an hour and Jughead was worried. What if Betty said no he thought. Soon he calmed down and he kissed Noah on the head. He gave him to Archie and and they headed to the ceremony. Betty and her bridesmaids also made there way making sure Jughead and Betty didn't see each other. Toni walked down the aisle with Sweat-pea. Veronica and Archie walked down next then Cheryl and Fangs went. The music started indicating Betty had to walk down the aisle she asked FP to walk her down because her dad was in jail. FP walked her down and when Jug saw her He started to cry and he was so happy. He hugged FP and Betty stepped up and looked him in the eyes crying. The priest started he thanked everyone then started the ceremony and after the vows they put the rings on each other and kissed passionately then they went to the after party Betty and Jughead thanked everyone for coming and then they had to do their couples dance, there song was playing and it was 'Beautiful' by Bazzi. They were so happy once they were done they kissed and decided to go cut the cake. It was about 10:00 at night the twins were sleeping and Betty was tired so they headed home. Jughead and Betty took care of the twins. Jughead had to make a phone call he told Betty to change and shower. Betty nodded her head and kissed him then went to their room. Jughead went downstairs and called Veronica to see if she could watch the twins because he is taking Betty on a surprise honeymoon. Veronica agreed and they hung up. Betty decided to take a bath she didn't want to be alone she yelled for Jughead he came running and saw her in the bath he threw off his clothes and got in behind her they relaxed and Jughead said "Betts, I have a surprise for you but we have to leave early and we have to leave the kids. Veronica will watch them. We need to pack some suitcases and bring bathing suits." Betty looked at him and said "ooookay." A while later they got out dried off and pack the bags. Then they went to bed.