NYC!! NYC!! NYC!!

Jughead woke up to Betty kissing his face he smirked and kissed her passionately. "Are you ready to leave beautiful?" Jughead said rubbing Bettys back. "No I still have to pack last minute things and the kids bags." "Baby, I took care of the kids bags...with the help of Veronica of course. Also I forgot to tell you this but at the signing they also want to get photos of me,you and the kids...if your ok with it." Betty smiled and kissed him and nodded. They went down stairs and Veronica had made scrambled eggs and bacon. Betty smiled and grabbed Jugheads hand she pulled him upstairs and they went to Athena and Jays room, then they got Noah and Juliet and they walked down stairs and set Jay and Athena in the high chairs. Noah and Juliet were able to sit in chairs but Betty got nervous and had them sit in the high chairs. After Breakfast Betty fed Jay and Athena then went to their room and showered brushed her teeth and got dressed then packed her last minute things. Jughead did the same and then got the kids changed and dressed. Betty loaded the van with the kids and Jughead loaded the luggage. Betty hugged Veronica and gave her last minute info then got in the car and they headed to the Dakota. Betty fell asleep during the ride and they arrived about 2 hours later because traffic was light. Jughead woke Betty and they entered the Dakota and told them who they were they went to the Bed room and set up the travel cribs. Betty fed Athena and Jay and Jughead got bottles of milk for Noah and Juliet. Betty was excited Jugheads publisher was coming to meet the family and get names and info for a signing and Jughead was gonna get to read a chapter to the people who were interested. The publisher arrived and Jughead introduced every on and he chose to read chapter 7 which talked about the new mystery the Black Hood. Betty got out a pink dress and Jughead had a black tuxedo Juliet and Athena had pink dresses and slide on shoes. Noah and Jay had black shoes and black onesies with black pants. 

Betty set out the clothes and set an alarm for 5 since pictures were at 7:30 am

Betty set out the clothes and set an alarm for 5 since pictures were at 7:30 am. This gave them time to shower get dressed make sure they have all they need for the babies and make sure they are all pretty. Betty laid in bed very tired Jughead got in bed and cuddled her and betty fell asleep with her head on his chest and they all slept till the alarm went off and they had to get ready.