Catching up.

I was June 4th and the twins were 2 months old now! Betty was making breakfast for Jughead he went down stairs in some pants and no shirt he kissed betty and ate his breakfast. "Juggie?" Betty said in a cute voice. "Yeah baby?" Jughead replied. "I was thinking we could invite Veronica and Archie over since they are going to Riverdale for a visit they can stop by, and you and Arch can play video games while Veronica and I do some wedding planning." Betty said with a smile. "That sounds great, and if you want me and Arch can watch the twins." Jughead replied back "you would do that for me?" Betty said in a soft voice "Of course. Come here." And with that Betty and Jughead shared a long passionate kiss then went to take care of the twins before Veronica and Archie arrived. A little bit later Veronica and Archie showed up betty and Veronica went to the dining room and sat at the table and did some planning. They found a good date and Betty called for Jug "Juggie can you come here?" Jughead came in carrying Noah and Archie came right behind him with Juliet. "What's up Betts?" Jughead said in almost a whisper so he didn't wake up Noah. "How do you feel about the wedding being August 13th?" Betty said with a happy tone. "That sounds perfect." Betty walked over to Archie and picked up Juliet who was getting kinda fussy. She asked if the twins were fed and Jughead shook his head no. Betty fed Juliet and Noah and Jughead went with Archie to the nursery. A few hours later Archie and Veronica left Betty was in the kitchen making dinner. Jughead walked and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. Betty plated the food and they ate dinner then watched 'The Notebook'. Betty fell asleep so Jughead picked her up and carried her to bed then he check on the twins Noah was starting to get fussy so Jughead picked him up and rocked him back to sleep. When they were asleep Jughead went to his room and he kissed Bettys head and then he spooned her but Betty turned over and hugged him and fell back to sleep and Jughead smiled and thought he was the luckiest man alive and he kissed Bettys forehead and they fell asleep in each other's warm embrace.