Adult time

Betty and Jughead got the kids inside and it was 6pm Betty asked "Juggie I'm gonna give the girls a bath and can you do the boys after?" "Of course Betts." Betty smiled and kissed him then took the girls and started a bath. At 7 Archie arrived and Veronica a little bit after him. The kids were in bed sleeping and Betty and Jughead walked out and closed the door, Veronica smiled and said "brb gonna go change and then we can sit and relax." When Veronica returned Betty said "Archie and Veronica me and Jug have something to tell you before this gets wild." Archie and Veronica looked at each other and looked at them with smiles "We have another one on the way. Also before you ask it's one not twins." Jughead told them Veronica smiled and said "I'm happy for you guys." Archie nodded and Veronicas sighed and said "well let's celebrate with sparkling water... I'd like to propose a toast friends forever and love for my little nieces and nephews." Everyone said cheers and clinked the glasses together and they enjoyed there evening. "Guys I need to vent if you don't mind... I just don't know what to do." everyone looked Jughead and nodded. "Well me and Betty went to my dads place and I went in and he was extremely drunk and I don't know what to do I feel like it's my fault I don't know why I just... why did he turn to drinking?" Betty grabbed his hand and Archie chimed in "Jug my mom left for Chicago again and I have my dads house I can check on him if you would like." Jughead nodded and remained quiet for the rest of the night. During the night Jughead had a bad nightmare about him being his father drinking and not being there for Betty and the kids and eventually Betty left like his mother did. Jughead woke abruptly breathing heavy Betty sat up and said "Juggie what happened are you okay?" Jughead shook his head no, Betty held him in her arms as he quietly cried. Betty did get worried about Jughead and FP. "Jug what if we ask V to watch the kids and you and me go talk to your dad and try to help?" Jughead just nodded. Noah woke up and went to Betty "mommy is daddy okay?" "Yes he just needs to sleep like you." Betty told him Noah nodded and got back in bed with Jay and fell asleep quickly.