4th of July!

It was summer Betty and Jughead survived their fist year of collage Betty is doing business writing and Jughead is doing Professional writing and he was working on getting his first book published. The twins were about to be 3 months old. Betty Jug and the twins were headed to Riverdale to be with FP and their friends. Alice was still in prison so they stayed with FP in the Jones residence which was Bettys old home. When they arrived Betty and Jughead knocked on the door hugged FP and set up the travel cribs for the babies. Betty and Jug were tired it was 12:00 so they took a nap before they had to meet with Archie and Veronica at Pops. Betty woke abruptly it was 1:30. Jughead Sat-up and saw betty was crying he held her in his arms and asked "baby? What's wrong?" "I had a nightmare. Of my mom she came and sent the babies to the Sisters" "Baby I promise you I will never let that happen. I will protect you and and are kids." Just as Jughead said that Juliet started crying Betty fed her and Noah and they went to the living room. FP was watching TV Jughead said "uh dad? Can you watch the twins while we go hang with Archie and Veronica?" "No go ahead have fun." Betty thank FP and they went to pops. when they walked in and saw Archie and Veronica they hugged and caught up for about and hour then they went back to the Jones household and had some pie and ice cream then they went outside while the twins were sleeping they had fireworks and water balloon fights and had an overall great night. Veronica showed Betty and Jughead the rest of the Ideas for the wedding Betty loved it and so did Jughead. Betty and Jughead kissed and they were so happy they were gonna get married in Connecticut at the chapel near their house and they sent out wedding invitations for August 13th. Once Archie and Veronica Left it was 12:00 at night Betty fed the babies and put them to bed she got in bed and kissed Jughead Betty had a bad headache. Jughead got up and got her some Advil and some water Betty took the medicine and she went to sleep in Jugheads arms. Jughead kept thinking about Bettys nightmare and he would worry for hours before falling asleep because he worried what IF Alice comes back.